Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bazaar clothing question?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
i was just wondering if someone could answer a question for me i see in the bazaar there is different clothing that has a leaf followed by a heart with some saying outgoing and others incoming % i know the leaf is life and the heart is health but what actual effect does this clothing have on my wizard at first i thought it was for life wizards but i dont know if that is the case if anyone could help me out by letting me know what effect this would have on my balance wizard with lets say 3% outgoing,3% incoming and maybe 2% with the sun symbol which the sun symbol i was told is power pip chance.
i would appreciate any help tou guys could give as i was thinking about equipping my wizard with this type clothing but i dont know if it is worth buying because i dont really know the true effect it would have on my wizard?

thank-you fellow wizards!

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
The 3% incoming means - you will receive a heal boost of 3% of the heal you receive....like if you cast a pixie on yourself

The 3% outgoing means - if you give a heal (satyr for example) to another player, again there is a boost to the heal you give the other player.

Yes, the "sun" symbol is the power pip chance.

If you are wanting to wear these type of clothes, I would suggest getting a high % for those stats. I had clothes like that before I crafted my 55 clothes and I loved them! I had 2 items which totaled to 39% on incoming and I think 15% on outgoing.

Hope this helps!

Grace Emerald - Legendary Pyromancer

Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
thanks grace you did answer my questions i kind of figured that the answer you gave was going to be the way that clothing worked i just wanted to be sure though.

thanks again grace see ya in the spiral!