Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 58 Life Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
Hello Wizard101,
I just wanted to know if you can get help with the Grisletusk guy you have to fight to get forest lord? because i saw on YouTube that people are getting help on it and i cant so i have been losing the whole time and my subscription is almost about to end and i want to get Forest Lord before it ends because i might not get anymore so can you get help on it also he has a lot of health so it is like impossible for me alone to beat him. :-)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
ahmedboy wrote:
Hello Wizard101,
I just wanted to know if you can get help with the Grisletusk guy you have to fight to get forest lord? because i saw on YouTube that people are getting help on it and i cant so i have been losing the whole time and my subscription is almost about to end and i want to get Forest Lord before it ends because i might not get anymore so can you get help on it also he has a lot of health so it is like impossible for me alone to beat him. :-)

This is no longer possible. KI put this quest in line with the other 58 spell bosses, where help is not possible. You can only get help from your minion.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Your best bet is to buy henchmen if you can. I am a level 60 life and I had a double whammy because i am life and storm so I had no choice but to buy henchmen. I suggest a myth and life one.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
I have a lvl 60 life but when I went to do the lvl 58 quest for forest lord I went in alone but there was already someone fighting the boss and he was almost dead (the other player) so I jumped right in and together we finished off the boss. I lucked out as far as the boss goes because the other player had managed to widdle down the bosses health fairly good. How I managed to see another player in there already is a mystery, but yes a henchman or two would be a good idea if others can't enter with you, or try starting the battle then have your friends port to you and see if that works