Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Logging in and downloading problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
So I log into wizard101 right and does all that junk and goes to the character screen. I click the wizard I normally play on which is a level 30 and it won't gain access to the game. All my other wizards on that account log in right away except for this one. I waited forever for my level 30 but still nothing. Why is it doing this just to one of my wizards? I want it fixed because I have an active membership and I'm definitely not going through everything again on one of my low leveled wizards. I worked hard to get my wizard to level 30 and I don't want it to be busted for good. I've had some other troubles with this game and I haven't complained, but not being able to log into my favorite wizard is just annoying.

Now since all that happened I uninstalled wizard101 hoping that when I installed it back it would fix my problem. No way, it made matters worse. When I try to install it back it won't work. Nothing pops up whatsoever when I press the download button on this website. Like there's no save, no run, no nothing!

This all happened two days ago except for the installation thing that happened this morning.

You could have entered an area you weren't ready to enter yet and got “stuck”. Our customer support team reset the location of your Reed Story character to The Commons.

Hopefully that might help. If not, you should probably contact support directly, as you have not submitted a ticket to us yet.

You can submit support tickets through the big 'CONTACT SUPPORT' button at the top of the page or the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
I have had this "loading" lag issue before and it smells of too many treasure cards maybe? Some treasure cards can be sort of hidden with multiple decks to increase that 500 maximum, but they will still bog down your loading times for that toon.

One thing I have noticed is that certain enchanted cards can be the culprit in this problem. I have a life toon that always toughed about 20 Centaurs, and up to 200 keen-eyed Rebirths (well under the 500 card limit) that crawled through all loading processes. I finally deleted the 20 Centaurs and found that solved the problem. Even as the keen-eyed Rebirths dropped down to around 50 (for a total of 70 treasure cards), the toon still loaded through areas slowly when the 20 Centaurs were in the decks. Considering too many treasure cards has caused lagging from day one, it appears that the matrix/array that stores the info on treasure cards may need some rethinking on those routines.