Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do you get that big ice spell on the old comme

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
i am almost a grandmaster ice student and i still didn't get the giant dude.i was looking forword to getting him since i started to play the game.if anyone has it PLZ TELL ME WHAT LEVEL OR HOW TO GET IT.Lucas raveneyes level 45 ice student

Administrator
Explorer
Jun 24, 2008
Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
Um Professor Greyrose if you dont mind telling me when the 48 lvl spells come out, what is the 48 lvl Life school one? I am Life and i would really like to know. i am currently lvl forty six.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
NChicken7 wrote:
Um Professor Greyrose if you dont mind telling me when the 48 lvl spells come out, what is the 48 lvl Life school one? I am Life and i would really like to know. i am currently lvl forty six.

Your a lucky student! The spell that you get which is at level 48 is summon Bartleby and gives 700 health and all absorb shields to all players or teamates. Also, does anybody know where I can get treasure cards of the 7th pip spell? I heard the Valentine Lady in the Shopping District, in the center was suppose to give a deck of 7 cards. When I checked, she did not have the cards. Is this a bug

Administrator
Valentine doesn't have the Booster packs, but Zeke in Olde Town does!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
people tell me that you get it on lvl 48 if your a ice student

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
amfighter64 wrote:
people tell me that you get it on lvl 48 if your a ice student

Ok i will tell you cause its true :P