Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nidavellir Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
Okay,here is my problem. This morning I got to level 40, and Ambros told me to go to Grizzleheim. I went talked to Bjorn Ironclaw and the king. The told me to go to Nidavellir and defeat Joton. Me and my two friends defeat all three of the bosses, and my quest is still,"Defeat Joton in Nidavellir"! This is making me sad because it took an hour and half to defeat them. Someone please help. Thank you to anyone who replies.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
It may be that you have to do all of the doors. I forget what the other two are called. But, try that.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
XMike551X wrote:
It may be that you have to do all of the doors. I forget what the other two are called. But, try that.

What do you mean all the doors? :? You mean the ones with the other bosses?

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Did you actually fight Jotun? The quest with Jotun has 4 bosses in the room, a death life storm and ice I believe. And it wouldn't take that long to complete.

If you entered a room with colossus looking bosses, then you entered the wrong dungeon. I've been in that dungeon too, it's like a free roam fight full of bosses but still have found no quest that requires fighting those...

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
You could also choose to fight each of the brothers one at a time. Go through the maze to take this option.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
TheLightningTheif1... wrote:
Okay,here is my problem. This morning I got to level 40, and Ambros told me to go to Grizzleheim. I went talked to Bjorn Ironclaw and the king. The told me to go to Nidavellir and defeat Joton. Me and my two friends defeat all three of the bosses, and my quest is still,"Defeat Joton in Nidavellir"! This is making me sad because it took an hour and half to defeat them. Someone please help. Thank you to anyone who replies.
the same thing happened to me about a month ago, but i fought him 3 times without getting credit for it. finally the 4th time i got the credit, but i was livid after the 3rd time. the only thing i can think of why i didn't get credit was i'd forgotten to talk to an npc or something, but i don't remember there being one. i hope someone has an idea, cause i'm dreading it happening again to my other characters. that battle is crazy hard and time consuming! -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer (and crew)