Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i am confused,

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2010
i cant find the card crafting station any where in the spiral! i need that to transmute the very hard to find black lotus. where can i get this item, the card crafting station?

fred spritegem

level 55 myth.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
fireball6883 wrote:
i cant find the card crafting station any where in the spiral! i need that to transmute the very hard to find black lotus. where can i get this item, the card crafting station?

fred spritegem

level 55 myth.

You can buy at card crafting station from any furniture vendor starting with the one in Krokotopia over on the krokosphinx.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
fireball6883 wrote:

fred spritegem

level 55 myth.

It is sold in the furniture shop in many of the worlds. I personally bought mine in Mooshu. You can also find the equipment and furniture desk/stations there too.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
fireball6883 wrote:
i cant find the card crafting station any where in the spiral! i need that to transmute the very hard to find black lotus. where can i get this item, the card crafting station? fred spritegem level 55 myth.
i'm fairly certain i bought mine from the furniture shop in mooshu, at the beginning town there. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer

Hero
May 27, 2009
Delver
Feb 25, 2010
The furniture shop in Krokotopia, Marleybone, and Dragonspyre all sell the three non-basic crafting tables, and you might be able to get them at the Bazaar as well.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
go to the housing shop in mooshu. The vendor there sells all the crafting stations.