Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spell ideas ..? Feedback plz

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
Death- Hades 650 damage to everyone and -30% to the next heal
Myth- Anubis 100+690 to all enemies
Fire- Hephaestus 10+900 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies
Balance- Coeus 780-850 and +20% to the next attack to all allies
Ice- Aura (The Titan) 670-750 damage to one person
Storm- Oceanus 850 damage to all enemies
Life- Aphrodite 870 heal to all allies and +10% to next heal spell

Feedback? If some of them are overpowered or underpowered plz let me know.
I am open to all suggestions

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
kevinhuynh2 wrote:
Death- Hades 650 damage to everyone and -30% to the next heal
Myth- Anubis 100+690 to all enemies
Fire- Hephaestus 10+900 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies
Balance- Coeus 780-850 and +20% to the next attack to all allies
Ice- Aura (The Titan) 670-750 damage to one person
Storm- Oceanus 850 damage to all enemies
Life- Aphrodite 870 heal to all allies and +10% to next heal spell

Feedback? If some of them are overpowered or underpowered plz let me know.
I am open to all suggestions

Nah.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I have some ideas.

It will be set up this way.
School and Spell Name
Stats(what it does)
What it looks like.
Feed Back on it(mine not yours.)

Myth: Prometheus
800-910 damage to all enemies, and gives a vaporize(anti myth) to all enemies.
A mountain rises out of the ground, and up come Prometheus, chained to the icy peak. A distant dot then gets zoomed in and it is an eagle, it swoops by Prometheus and his scream (sort of like Orthrus's first run) attacks the enemy.
I am a conjurer, so I feel it's about time we got an awesome mono-attack spell.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I'm back! Sorry, I didn't know how this worked. (First!) So here I go: Also, if you don't use these for rank 9, you can affect the damage rates.

Death: Flounder Flounder
1000 damage to a single opponent, convert half to 500 health.
It is murky, turbulent water with a lot of foam, except for a white, calm spot. The camera tracks the spot and it leaps up, revealing a flounder with a human face. A red ray surrounds the flounder and attacks the enemy. The ray, now green, fires at the caster.
This is based on the flounder of Grimm's tales. It may seem like scarecrow or what ever. This ones difference? 500 more pts. of damage.

Life: Gaiea (mother Earth)
900 points of damage over three rounds to all enemies, gives you and each of your friends a spirit armor.
The landscape of the middle changes, and we see a top-down description of a Greek woman covered in forestry-like clothes. She stands up, and all heck (you get the picture) breaks loose and the enemy is attacked in rubble. Then, looking concerned she gives you and your friends a spirit armor.
This may seem like a cheat but the equation for mana and pips is quite fair.

Fire: Helios
1200 points of damage to a single opponent over three rounds, causes a fire glabal spell.
Top down of the solar system, focusing on the sun. An orange figure flies out of it, enlarging to a spartan on fire. Using his sword, he does what a helephant does on an enemy, only much, much more explosive, expanding to cause a wildfire.
I feel surprised that Helios, as the embodiment of fire, hasn't been mentioned. And as for the graphics, I'll leave that to your tech heads.

Ice: Atlas
500 damage to all enemies, each followed by a second attack worth 700.
It is a bitter blizzard. The ice suddenly forms into Atlas, a muscular man in a toga with blue skin. He prepares to throw his sword, but gets crushed by the Earth, which he throws. Second Attack: He breaths out a swarm of hailstones.
Again, a titan, but hey, who says you listen to my ideas? Who?

Storm: Frankenstein
1500 damage to all enemies, gives you a storm blade for each enemy you hit.
Dungeon window lining for camera, lightning flashes, and the camera shows a lab with the doctor and Igor, showing feet on a surgical metal table. Igor pulls a switch, and lightning courses through it. The figure standing up. This is where the blades and traps activates. Electricity goes through wires connecting to the monster and causes the enemies to get shocked. It then shoots green electricity at you and gives you a blade.
Does this feel like a cheat? I think it does. Also, the creature is Frankenstein's monster (Frankenstein is the inventor.)

Balance: Covenant
Does 800 points of damage, gives you 3 power pips.
A man approaches a green flame in a desert. The flame suddenly unleashes a swarm of every insect alive. The camera shows the swarm close up and it crashes into the enemy.
I know I reused the bug theme but hey, they've reused the snake AND dog themes.

Well, that wraps up my spell ideas. Also, just in case this doesn't show up, I am a level 51 conjurer.