Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Regarding Trial of the Spheres

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
Does anyone else agree with me that Trial of the Spheres is a phenomenal success as an instance? There's just the right mix of strategy and brute force to put into it, the drops are great, and the music is actually quite good. I would rate this instance 5 out of 5 stars. Other opinions?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Moderators: I recommend moving this to Celestia.

Yes, the Trial of the Spheres was very entertaining.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Absolutely agree.

Any instance that requires not only deck strategy, but puzzle strategy is definitely a cause for excitement.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
to move this to Celestia them means all other post need to be moved as well to the so named forums...

leave it as it is in the game play forum as a comment...

and yes it is an awesome instance

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
I completely agree (I'm not the only one who noticed the music). Also it just looks really cool, for instance (instance: no pun intended) when you fight Mithirya and you're standing on the surface of the sun (or so it looks like).

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I know this sounds a little stupid...

But what exactly is the Trial of the Spheres???

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
The trial of the spheres is the quest you do at the end of the Celestia storyline. As you learn about different astral schools and insert their symbols into the grand astrolobe you are able to unlock different parts of the trial of the spheres. When you complete the grand astrolobe you can do the trial of the spheres.

Diana Dragonpyre
Life:54

Hero
Jul 27, 2009