Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

question about stitching items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
i was thinking about buying bunny costume and stitching it with the gear i have now but my question is will i still have the gear i have now the bunny costume and the combined stitched item because i dont want to have to wear a bunny costume as long as i have that gear and i defintetley dont want to buy the epic gift card again for the gear

Administrator
Your answer is in the Player Guide

Both items will be removed from your backpack and replaced with the new item
Once the transaction is complete, and you've purchased the item, it cannot be undone!
This process costs Crowns

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
May 20, 2010
What you'd essentially be doing is wearing a bunny outfit with Epic outfit stats. Once you pay Ms. Merryweather to stitch it, you can't change it back. You'd need to buy an outfit that looks like an Epic set (Ms. Merryweather sells several generic, non stat, outfits) and have her stitch it again.

When you do stitch your gear, be sure that the stats and the appearance are in the right locations for each. If you get them mixed up, you'll have an piece of equipment with Epic appearance and no stats.