Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What kind of Polymorphs would you like to see

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
My son told me the other day that he wants to be a jade oni polymorph. What are some of your ideas?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
tweetybird18428 wrote:
My son told me the other day that he wants to be a jade oni polymorph. What are some of your ideas?

Tell your son nice idea! That would be pretty cool. I'd like to see a Malistaire polymorph, lol.

Here's how it would go:

Spells: Vampire, Skeletal Pirate, Scarecrow, Death Strike (his own WAND SPELL with an extra 100 damage per pip.), Sacrifice, Empower, Beguile, Animate,Wraith, Deathtrap, Deathblade, Feint, Curse, Poison, and Skeletal Dragon.

Resist: 100% Death

Boost: 80% Life

Health: 1275

Here's my idea for Jade Oni:

Spells: Leprechaun, Lifeblade, Lifetrap, Sprite, Deathshield, Oni Thrust (his own WAND SPELL with an extra 100 damage.), Seraph, Imp, Heckhound, Link, Helephant, Rebirth, Centaur, and Forest Lord.

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
I'd like to see a Celestian and Grizzleheim Polymorph. There's one for each world except these two.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
I think it would be cool if there was a polymorph for each teacher (Falmea, Balestrom, Greyrose, Cyrus, Moolinda, Dworgyn, and, Alhazard.) they would have the same stats as they do when you battle them.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I love the ideas for the jade oni. I forgot about the spells!

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
mman17 wrote:
tweetybird18428 wrote:

Tell your son nice idea! That would be pretty cool. I'd like to see a Malistaire polymorph, lol.

Here's how it would go:

Spells: Vampire, Skeletal Pirate, Scarecrow, Death Strike (his own WAND SPELL with an extra 100 damage per pip.), Sacrifice, Empower, Beguile, Animate,Wraith, Deathtrap, Deathblade, Feint, Curse, Poison, and Skeletal Dragon.

Spells: Leprechaun, Lifeblade, Lifetrap, Sprite, Deathshield, Oni Thrust (his own WAND SPELL with an extra 100 damage.), Seraph, Imp, Heckhound, Link, Helephant, Rebirth, Centaur, and Forest Lord.

I think it would be really cool to be a Ghost, Ghoul or Banshee!

- Elizabeth MistLeaf
Grandmaster Ice

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
My Sorcerer (he practices Moon magic instead of taking a secondary school) could really use a useful Death minion (a Skeletal Pirate, a Banshee, a Zombie, etc.) and a Myth minion (a Troll, a Minotaur, a Cyclops, etc.).

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
mman17 wrote:
tweetybird18428 wrote:

Here's how it would go:

I don't like the idea of bosses as polymorphs, especially the grandmaster spells in their deck(no offense). But my ideas would be like a golden steller protector as a star school guy. celestian remnant as moon. and the celestian bulky robot as a myth one, and a cloak spell guy guy as sun dude.
These are my ideas for the astral school and myth school polymorphs(though the moon polymorph does seem kinda redundant if you think about it

Kenneth FrostWalker, Grandmaster Thaumaturge.
Currently in the science center ????????

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Delver
Sep 18, 2009
mman17 wrote:
tweetybird18428 wrote:

Why all the fire spells.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I love all your ideas! There is a death one that looks like a ninja pig. I agree, there is no myth but there should be. Teacher idea is awesome and same with the stellar protectors! Grizzleheim is a great idea also.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
wiler5002 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
tweetybird18428 wrote:

Why all the fire spells.

If you actually care to fight Jade Oni, you will know he knows fire spells.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
kckool wrote:
mman17 wrote:
tweetybird18428 wrote:

Here's how it would go:

I don't like the idea of bosses as polymorphs, especially the grandmaster spells in their deck(no offense). But my ideas would be like a golden steller protector as a star school guy. celestian remnant as moon. and the celestian bulky robot as a myth one, and a cloak spell guy guy as sun dude.
These are my ideas for the astral school and myth school polymorphs(though the moon polymorph does seem kinda redundant if you think about it

Kenneth FrostWalker, Grandmaster Thaumaturge.
Currently in the science center ????????

Yeah, but if we have Minions of bosses, why can we not Polymorph into them?

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Keep your great ideas coming! Myth should have the rat magician maybe!