Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaires Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2011
I'm a Lvl52 Fire Wizard and I need a group to complete Malistaire's Dungeon.

I have soloed until now, but is impossible to solo the Malistaire Dungeon instance.

If anyone is interested please contact me in game: Kayla Dragonrider - I will be online all day and most of the night :)

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
You may want to post a SPECIFIC date and time(in your timezone). You also may want to post the realm to go on. This isn't good for immediate help, really.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's no longer impossible to solo Malistaire's instance, although it's difficult. The timers have been removed from the Crystals and the twin enemies.

As far as asking for help, it's difficult to do on this forum because posts are moderated, which can mean a long delay before they appear.

Two alternatives are to try on Wizard101 Central, at which posts appear in real-time, and going to a crowded realm and looking for others.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2011
Thanks for the replies folks. It wasn't until after I posted that I realised contact in game wasn't possible for non-friends, also about the moderation.

Good tip about the crystal timers being removed, thank you.

In any case I found some friendly folks to help out. Wizard101 players are the best :)