Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestians?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
I don't get it.So the Krokotopians are kroks and manders.The Marleybonians are dogs and cats.The MooShuians or MooShu people or whatever are cows, pigs, and horses.The Dragonspyre guys are dracoinans, mini dragons, and mini sunbirds, then what do Celestians look like or what are they?

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
This is just my opinion, but from what very few Celestian's I've seen, they seem like some sort of alien race. Hope this helps!

-Ashley Mythblade Legendary Sorcerer

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
If you take a look at the Celestian remnant, they have a larger brain than humans, red-purple-ish eyes, and look like an alien as the above post said.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2008
Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
hermione278 wrote:
i think celestians are crabs and basicly under water things

Those aren't Celestians; they're Crustaceans.

The Celestians are almost all dead, drowned by the Sea Lord. They have the appearance of the stereotypical extraterrestrial: pale, green, and pasty skin, a skinny build, large warped heads, and strange voices. Note, however, that there are three still-living Celestians: Astraeus, Ptolemos, and Mythraya, the final bosses of Celestia. They look nothing like their brethren, however.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
Aliens. The point is that the Celestians are long gone and are only around in the form of ghosts.

The real inhabitants of Celestia are the Crabs and the Marleybonians. There are also the Picians, sharks, and Lophians, Angler Fish.

In the Floating Land, Celestia's island, there are a race of Platypi.

The Celestians are more like Dragonspyre's inhabitants, they aren't modeled after anyone.