Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Arena

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Wouldn't it be great for the Celestia arena to have shifting water? I mean shifting as in the water would go up and down, so during some of the battle we would be under water and the other some would be above water.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice

Delver
May 26, 2009
Delver
Dec 06, 2009
eioofh wrote:
Wouldn't it be great for the Celestia arena to have shifting water? I mean shifting as in the water would go up and down, so during some of the battle we would be under water and the other some would be above water.

I already had posted this on the Celestia page/forum.

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
icewing43 wrote:
eioofh wrote:

Oh sorry, I didn't know, and I guess that would have been a better place to put this on... Well ya know what they say, great minds think alike

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
eioofh wrote:
icewing43 wrote:
eioofh wrote:

Oh sorry, I didn't know, and I guess that would have been a better place to put this on... Well ya know what they say, great minds think alike

Lol, nice catch though. Yeah, I guess Great minds do think alike.

- Oran Titanrider, Grandmaster Thaumaturge
(They'd also have to have a Wintertusk one as well.)