Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

about mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
you say that all mounts are 50 percent off but they are not even 25 percent off
and the new necklesses costs to much crowns to buy only one for 9 thousand crowns not everyone can aford them like me i can only get like 5 thousand crowns at a time make it cheaper please
and when are you adding the new lvl 58 pets

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Prof. Greyrose said that mounts would be UP to 50% off, so not every single mount will be half off, sorry to say.

And the Amulets are extremely powerful, and in the correct hands, it could make someone unbeatable. Why shouldn't they cost a lot of money? KI just can't cater to everybody sometimes. And besides, it's not like you can't get Crowns like some other people *cough* me *cough*. Just save up your Crowns.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Also, when Wintertusk comes out Professor Greyrose said they would be dropped from bosses. Sure it will be tough to get but hey, at least it'll be free!

Historian
May 01, 2010
lordcoates wrote:
you say that all mounts are 50 percent off but they are not even 25 percent off
and the new necklesses costs to much crowns to buy only one for 9 thousand crowns not everyone can aford them like me i can only get like 5 thousand crowns at a time make it cheaper please
and when are you adding the new lvl 58 pets

and you dont HAVE to have it right now, you can wait till WT comes out and find the amulet boss, and farm him, completely free
be patient and rewards will follow