Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bugs in Mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Hello,

I love playing Wizard 101, but I don't believe having to wait about 10 minutes for the combat arrow to move around, or the spinner to spin around about 7 to 10 times before you can select a card to attack with hoping that your character isn't defeated.

Kevin Mythsword and I were at the mercy of these errors in the game, and even though a storm wizard joined us, all three of us were defeated.

Jared Wildsword, Level 37 Balance Wizard

Adherent
May 20, 2010
That's not Mooshu, it's the network.

If you lose the menus and the viewpoint changes, it means you've been disconnected. The fastest way to fix this is to close the game client (click on the X), restart the game client, and log back in. That way, the server will "find" you when you log back in, and you'll be playing again at the next turn of battle.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
colagada wrote:
That's not Mooshu, it's the network.

If you lose the menus and the viewpoint changes, it means you've been disconnected. The fastest way to fix this is to close the game client (click on the X), restart the game client, and log back in. That way, the server will "find" you when you log back in, and you'll be playing again at the next turn of battle.

I appreciate the comment, but yesterday I had cleaned my computer to make it faster, restarted my computer four times and other tricks I know of, and no matter where I went with a second person, the game froze.

Jared Wildsword, Level 37 Balance Wizard in Mooshu and extremely agitated with this game, even though I love playing it. By the way, have you heard anything new about Wintertusk?