Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia at lvl 13 or 14

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2011
Is This normal? I got permission to go to Krokotopia the same day I got permission to go to colossus boulevard!

Administrator
Yes, Colossus Boulevard is an optional area of Wizard City, though it will prepare you for dueling more than one creature at a time!

If you go to Krokotopia and find it too difficult, come back to Wizard City and improve your skills on Colossus Boulevard.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
May 20, 2010
You should do all areas and side quests. The extra levels that the experience give you, plus the gold and items, will help as you progress through the game.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
It's normal. It's up to you if you want to do Colossus Blvd. I think you should do it because of these reasons.
!. You can get the Smith
2. You need it to get the History Books
3. You will need it later to get the obsiden chest and Briskbreeze.
4. There is a secret shop in there.
5. There are pet drops in there.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Also, at some point Gloria will have a series of quests that creates a full set of clothes for you. Depending on your gear, this is worth doing as it is pretty much the best you can get before going into Krok.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
Yes, it is very normal. But Colossus Boulevard is more of a training street than a top priority route. Krokotopia is a very important world as in it involves you into the Order of the Fang and once finished enables you to go to Marleybone, home of the canines. 8)

Blaine Ghostbreath, Level 19 Journeyman Necromancer (Death wizard)