Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

grandmaster crafting

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
ok i have just finished crafting in ds and need to know were the crafter in cl is some on plz tell me were he or she is plz

Jack Dragonbreath lvl60 Pyromancer Master Artisan

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Zeon96 wrote:
ok i have just finished crafting in ds and need to know were the crafter in cl is some on plz tell me were he or she is plz

Jack Dragonbreath lvl60 Pyromancer Master Artisan

You will meet him when you get to the Floating Land (he is actually the main quest giver for the Floating Land, and gives you the quest, and the recipe for free). Don't be in a rush though, you won't be able to get the Polymorph Treant cards until level 55 (yes you can craft, but difficult), and you will need a place to farm Golden Perals (Portico) and a way to get Sunstone (very difficult). Yes, I realize you are 60, but this is general advice for any else who read :-)

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
ok so know i need to know were to farm for gold Perls sunstone and sand stone and were can i buy treant polymorph cards

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Zeon96 wrote:
ok so know i need to know were to farm for gold Perls sunstone and sand stone and were can i buy treant polymorph cards

Gold Pearls....Portico. 4 spawn spots, 2 occupied. Quick run...less than 5 mins each. You average 2.5 pearls per run, and a gold pearl every 8 runs. Use the transmute on the pearls --> golden pearls.

Sandstone and Sunstone...much tougher. Try during the immediate afterschool at the bazaar, you may get lucky. You can farm bosses, but it is a very tough road. The dozen times I fought Muglump I got two sunstone and 8 sandstone...

Archivist has the Treant Polymorph cards starting at level 55. You can also craft before than, vendor in Floating Island has them I believe.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Zeon96 wrote:

The fansite at Wizard101Central.com has some great lists / guides for crafting (and everything else too).

Check this one out for Grandmaster Crafting, to get you started:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110295

Hope this helps.

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
Well, if you really can't get sandstone and sunstone anywhere else, you can always transmute... I don't remember of hand exactly, but I think it's
10 stone blocks = 1 sandstone
15 sandstone = 1 sunstone

The transmute recipes are with Kimba Kalla in Floating Land.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
thanks so much from the tips but you cant buy treant polymorph from the archivest other wise that is basically all i need so i need to craft but buying will be easyer

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010