Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halston Balestorm And Cyrus Drake

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Well, i noticed a previous topic about Prof. Falmea and Prof. Greyrose and i wondered: "I wonder if Cyrus And Halston are friends like them." So if you too could answer this question i would be pleased.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
Well, i noticed a previous topic about Prof. Falmea and Prof. Greyrose and i wondered: "I wonder if Cyrus And Halston are friends like them." So if you too could answer this question i would be pleased.

Don't be offended when I say this, Professor Cyrus, but I think they aren't really friendly with each other as much. Cyrus is just, well, grumpy. And Halston is so, loud and boisterous. So, I think they argue a lot.

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
mman17 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:

Don't be offended when I say this, Professor Cyrus, but I think they aren't really friendly with each other as much. Cyrus is just, well, grumpy. And Halston is so, loud and boisterous. So, I think they argue a lot.

Well, you would be grumpy, too, if you had
A. A dead sister-in-law
B. A traitorous brother
C. A student on a mission to kill your brother
D. Any combination
E. All of the above

blackbird32 wrote:
I doubt it. Their in opposite schools.

So are Falmea and Greyrose!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
gatorjaw wrote:
mman17 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:

A. A dead sister-in-law
B. A traitorous brother
D. Any combination
E. All of the above

blackbird32 wrote:

Isn't that just obvious?

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
mman17 wrote:
gatorjaw wrote:
mman17 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:

A. A dead sister-in-law
B. A traitorous brother
D. Any combination
E. All of the above

blackbird32 wrote:

Isn't that just obvious?

If it's so obvious, how come nobody understood it until I said it?

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
gatorjaw wrote:
mman17 wrote:
gatorjaw wrote:
mman17 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:

A. A dead sister-in-law
B. A traitorous brother
D. Any combination
E. All of the above

blackbird32 wrote:

Isn't that just obvious?

Yep. I am totally on a misson to kill cyrus' brother

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
gatorjaw wrote:
mman17 wrote:
gatorjaw wrote:
mman17 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:

A. A dead sister-in-law
B. A traitorous brother
D. Any combination
E. All of the above

blackbird32 wrote:

Isn't that just obvious?

You just beat us to it. I didn't mean to offend, I just remarked.