Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Has anyone noticed......

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 14, 2010
that on the cl island the big green trees are not in or dont look like they are in the rite climate???also i noticed that when I looked under the tree it was swirled like the spiral.Tell me proffesors do you know why it is swirled like the spiral????

ps: sry this isnt correctly typed, was eating ice cream!!!! 8)

Survivor
Apr 24, 2011
crystalfiod2 wrote:
that on the cl island the big green trees are not in or dont look like they are in the rite climate???also i noticed that when I looked under the tree it was swirled like the spiral.Tell me proffesors do you know why it is swirled like the spiral????

What do you mean by "cl" island?!?!?!?!

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
griffonclaw12345 wrote:
crystalfiod2 wrote:

The Floating Land

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
griffonclaw12345 wrote:
crystalfiod2 wrote:

"cl" stands for Celestia. In Celestia there is an island called the Floating Land, and unlike the other places in Celestia, trees and vegetation grow everywhere!
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer