Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sea Dragon/Satyr

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
I'm trying to get another pet that does spritely. I'm going to hatch a Sea Dragon which does spritely with a Satyr that does not do spritely. I'm hoping the odds of the offspring having spritely will be increased. My questions is - does it matter which one goes first to have the best outcome?

Tara IceHeart - Legendary Ice
Cori - Grandmaster Life

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
Im not sure if your asking if the outcome will be a hybrid pet, but its nearly IMPOSSIBLE. Satyrs and Sea Dragon may never mix, unless you just want stat changes. You may end up with a collection of Satyrs.

Tristan Shadowmender
Grandmaster LvL 54

Historian
May 01, 2010
tweetybird18428 wrote:
I'm not sure but I would love for my satyr to do that too.

i actually think satyrs were the origanal spritelys

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I trained it up to adult and I have pips o plenty and life proof on it. Maybe I will train it up more when I get more life snacks. I hope it gets spritly.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
first of all yor all novice not grandmasters,and second i'm the only thats a master ,well a master of balance but you all liars i hate yall and when i find you i will report you!!!!!!!!!!

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
tornado80897 wrote:
first of all yor all novice not grandmasters,and second i'm the only thats a master ,well a master of balance but you all liars i hate yall and when i find you i will report you!!!!!!!!!!
whoa, that was totally random. Who posted that?

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
tweetybird18428 wrote:
I'm not sure but I would love for my satyr to do that too.

i actually think satyrs were the origanal spritelys

no.