Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

change the music with the jukebox!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
there has to be a point where you have been repeatedly going to the same areas over and over (e.g. for farming) and you start to get sice of the same music playing OVER and OVER and OVER and arrrrhhhhhgggghhh!!!! :x :x

well my idea could change that! the jukebox!
it can be used to change the music in an area so you dont have to here the same thing over and over! but if you wanted to use a certian track, you would have to have been to the area first (e.g. the music that plays in the celestia base camp can only be played if you been to the base camp)

there could also be a juke box item that could be placed in homes, this could brighten the mood in your house if you have one of those houses with no music,(e.g. the school houses) you could also place a juke box next to the battle arenas in houses, like the massive fantasy palace, to change the music in battle (lets be honest, you do get sick of that wizard city battle music eventually)

so get your jukebox now! becomes available when ever someone who makes wizard101 takes the idea into account!

Explorer
Oct 28, 2010
magicmist500 wrote:
there has to be a point where you have been repeatedly going to the same areas over and over (e.g. for farming) and you start to get sice of the same music playing OVER and OVER and OVER and arrrrhhhhhgggghhh!!!! :x :x

well my idea could change that! the jukebox!
it can be used to change the music in an area so you dont have to here the same thing over and over! but if you wanted to use a certian track, you would have to have been to the area first (e.g. the music that plays in the celestia base camp can only be played if you been to the base camp)

there could also be a juke box item that could be placed in homes, this could brighten the mood in your house if you have one of those houses with no music,(e.g. the school houses) you could also place a juke box next to the battle arenas in houses, like the massive fantasy palace, to change the music in battle (lets be honest, you do get sick of that wizard city battle music eventually)

so get your jukebox now! becomes available when ever someone who makes wizard101 takes the idea into account!

Here, here!

If ever there was a way to improve the game experience this would be it.

To be hones, I mute the music (only the music) on the game and play my own from my computer. I cannot stand listening to the same music over and over. I think once you have earned a certain badge (i.e. completed all the quests in an area) you should be able to select the music you want to listen too.

Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
i love the idea.maybe one day it will happen where do you go to vote for a jukebox?i vote yes maybe if enough people ask we shall receive.
does the spiral have a suggestion box?

Explorer
Dec 12, 2008
I fully Support in-game music players, and to be honest I find that when I play music I like it makes the game more interesting.