Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minon wont attack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
As a fellow storm the Water Elemental only gives itself shields and taunts people. I hope that helped its kind of lame, oh well. Unless you mean totaly nothing.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
I think you underrate the value of not dying. If mobs (or rather, one mob) attack your minion instead of you, then you don't die.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
Quizzical wrote:
I think you underrate the value of not dying. If mobs (or rather, one mob) attack your minion instead of you, then you don't die.
first thank you astro and second sooner or later they going to kill him them me or me first so forget that if any body as ever seen a attack used by one post on this and is this the same for all the other minons

Community Leader
Quizzical wrote:

Exactly, this minion (like the minotaur minion for Myth school) does its job by keeping at least one (if not several) bad guys focused on it instead of you. That gives you tie to build pips and bash the bad guys.