Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mac + Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Dear W101,
I am using my Mac for the said game, but when I need to use a Treasure Card, I remember that my computer doesn't have a right click button to make the [treasure] cards show up. Is there anything I can do about it?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Try holding down the Control key and clicking on the card. That should discard it.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
lioko445 wrote:
Dear W101,
I am using my Mac for the said game, but when I need to use a Treasure Card, I remember that my computer doesn't have a right click button to make the [treasure] cards show up. Is there anything I can do about it?

I googled "how to right click on a Mac" and found a lot of answers. Did you try that?

Just a note too...we "right click" to discard from our deck, then we click "draw" to bring up a random treasure card.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
I believe if you click with two fingers you can left click. Also in system preferences there is a setting under track pad that you can enable secondary click witch is also known as left click i believe.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
lioko445 wrote:
Dear W101,

just go to system preferences, click the icon of the trackpad (the little thing you move your finger over), and check the box saying: two finger tap for secondary click, or it should say something like that, anyway just check that box and to right click hit the trackpad with 2 fingers at the same time to right click

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
lioko445 wrote:
Dear W101,

I encountered this too... Click on the apple in the top left hand corner when on your desktop, go into system preferences, click on mouse, and change secondary click to right. After that you should be able to right click. By the way, you right click by simply pressing down on the right side of the mouse instead of the left.