Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Professor Dalia Falmea Fan Club!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
Greetings all fire wizards!

I've found that we presently have a "fiery club" which I greatly approve of, however I feel that Professor Falmea should be shown some love as well. Please feel free to join up and talk all about your fire wizard here. Share your deck and which other schools you are planning on going into... etc. All about your fire wizard.

Also, feel free to give a shout out to the prettiest of our professors; Dalia Falmea. Hoorah!

~ Scarlet Rain 1X Pyromancer ~

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
YES! Fire School ROCKS! My Pyromancer rocks!
-Michael ThunderSpear
(Lvl 44 Pyromancer)

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
i think it would be cool if she could run around the game like a wizard get to no her and she could test us on stuff and help us maybe

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
haddasm wrote:
Greetings all fire wizards!

I've found that we presently have a "fiery club" which I greatly approve of, however I feel that Professor Falmea should be shown some love as well. Please feel free to join up and talk all about your fire wizard here. Share your deck and which other schools you are planning on going into... etc. All about your fire wizard.

Also, feel free to give a shout out to the prettiest of our professors; Dalia Falmea. Hoorah!

~ Scarlet Rain 1X Pyromancer ~
i think this is a great way to get all the fire wizards together and our professer together with us by the way whats your favorite fire spell?

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
LetterBee wrote:
FIRE RULES BUT FLAMEA IS BETTER! :-) :) 8)
I agree with you. Its so cool how fire wizard can use like fire elf and stuff i just love Link and heck hound and stuff

Survivor
May 22, 2009
usc2009 wrote:
LetterBee wrote:
FIRE RULES BUT FLAMEA IS BETTER! :-) :) 8)
I agree with you. Its so cool how fire wizard can use like fire elf and stuff i just love Link and heck hound and stuff

Heck hound is awesome when you save up your pips. Fire elf? Eh, not so much. Scald and Dragon are a much better upgraded version of fire elf. Even though I dont like the spell, it would be cool to have the little guy as a pet. :)

My favorite spell would have to be Helephant paired with wyldefire, 3 fire traps (+25%[normal spell], +35%[amulet], and +20 or 30% [elemental trap]) and 2 fire blades (+35% [normal spell] and +20 or 25% [elemental blade]). Such high damage with this. You can almost anyone with this combo.

haha.

I'd like to join this club btw.

Neela Glade level 49 pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
i join this like forever!!! falmea is the coolest!! moolinda and greyrose are all cool to and the others have intresting features to :D

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
I am not fire but i dont regret it i love being ice, but my secondary is fire and then moon and death. I beat celestia but i still can't get into the fire spirit,i have idk 5 6 people i got into the spirit of life ice and storm kind of myth but i cant do fire or death why. it makes me get mad XD XD
:) :-) :D :( :-o :P :x 8) :x 8) :? :| :? :-( :|
~Legendary~

Duncan scull spear, Duncan storm spear, James, Clamity Ash.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Yes! This is an awesome idea!
I like everything about the Fire School, from the teacher[Yay, Falmea!] to the spells to everything.Let's keep going with this idea!

[P.S. You can obviously tell that I am a Fire wizard! ]