Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which dungeon gives most exp in celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
Historian
May 01, 2010
arceusgroudo wrote:
please tell me i need too level up

well, the chancels ratio of easiness to xp is good, BUT i really suggest you do YOU OWN quests, yes, the give less xp but look at it this way, if you do the cancel twice, the third time you get NO xp, so when you actually get the quest to do it, you wont get any xp from it, leaving you with the same xp, you will have the same amount of xp after you do the chancel from your quest then if you do it before your ready. all of the people when cl came out didnt rely on cl dungeons over and over again to help them lvl up (at least i think)

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
I completed the Portico quest in Celestia
and gained a ton of xp.

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
Trial of the Spheres is the one, I believe. It is hard, yes, but it gives a good reward. You get to fight the 'Lords" of Celestia magic.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
arceusgroudo wrote:
please tell me i need too level up

Do the Chancel if you really wanna level up. Bring an alt account (if you have one) that all ready can access it, and port to your alt to get more exp.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Why are you rushing to level up? Most people I know were legendary before finishing celestia.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Hi, it'c Charles Goldward, Laura Goldward, Luke Goldward and Wolf Skyhammer. this is about the quest that gives best experince in Celestia. i am in Celestia, just not too far. though my years of playing, i learned the quests that give best experience in all worlds. Celestia, is Trial of the Spheres, and since Wizard101 has not finished the Morganthe quest yet, it may be her but if you want really good experience here's the best quests to do the grotto, battling Crustacen Waverunners to collect Foul Tasting Algae. and Trial of the Spheres itself. i am not encouraging people in Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, and Dragonspyre to do head and teleport to Celestia, since you could get banned if you go to Celestia without being quested.
Cya in the Spiral
Charles Goldward level 57 theurgist

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
wizsparkle wrote:
Hi, it'c Charles Goldward, Laura Goldward, Luke Goldward and Wolf Skyhammer. this is about the quest that gives best experince in Celestia. i am in Celestia, just not too far. though my years of playing, i learned the quests that give best experience in all worlds. Celestia, is Trial of the Spheres, and since Wizard101 has not finished the Morganthe quest yet, it may be her but if you want really good experience here's the best quests to do the grotto, battling Crustacen Waverunners to collect Foul Tasting Algae. and Trial of the Spheres itself. i am not encouraging people in Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, and Dragonspyre to do head and teleport to Celestia, since you could get banned if you go to Celestia without being quested.
Cya in the Spiral
Charles Goldward level 57 theurgist
dude i have been there at lest 120 times with friends and i am still in ds but i am a lvl 50 death and i did almost all of the duagons but the best is the trials of the spheres i people dont listen to him i am nathan emerldsword if you want to see me
i am always at cl or ds and only to sell i am at wizard city and ill help anyone that needs it i am on 5 times a week and 27 hours a day. 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
Do the portico. You get I think around 14,000 exp the first mission in the dungeon.The SECOND mission not the second time in the dungeon, you get around 20,000 exp. The SECOND time in the DUNGEON, the first mission gives you around 10,000 exp, and the second mission gives you around 9,000. So all added up it gives you about 53,000 exp. You should definitely do this dungeon if you want to level up.