Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What gives KI

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
Look I've been a dedicated wizard for a couple years and I know KI is doing great things for us gamers, but some of the common monsters ( not Bosses mind you ) have so many critical shots allowed during quests that it is just getting ridiculous. I just don't think that I have to use crowns for potions to battle normal quests, and speaking of which I feel are a complete ripoff, I bought the vengeance potion and with the clothing I wore, I had a critical rating of 160 in fire but yet I only received 2 critical shots in the hour of the potion. I've always been a solo player and team up for most large bosses or when asked by other wizards, but I prefer to do quests alone, please don't make it so one sided that I have to ask for help during the times I enjoy to play this game alone. I do spend real money to buy into KI, and I enjoy it very much, it's just lately I feel some of the money spent here has been wasted, and in this economy nobody likes to waste money