Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You want a firebat?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
hey people this is my first post.... anyways i've been on websites and i notice you can create a firebat, right now i have a adult firecat and have been trying to find some one with a adult or more bloodbat. if nobody has the time or watever ill just do it, but its much faster with someone else... Later.

Defender
May 10, 2010
Survivor
May 29, 2010
hey i noticed that you wanted firebat meet me in nightside realm wu area 1

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I actually got one a long time ago because of a weekend when I couldn't log in. Mine is a teen but I could level it it up to an adult.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
So you mix a bloodbat and firecat to get a firebat? Which combination? How easy is it?

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
rootbeerdragon wrote:
hey i noticed that you wanted firebat meet me in nightside realm wu area 1

ok when? today? and i have a firecat

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
IvoryJade wrote:
So you mix a bloodbat and firecat to get a firebat? Which combination? How easy is it?
Honestly, I've never heard of mixing a firecat and bloodbat to get firebat. An easier, guranteed way to get a firebat, is to fight the gurtok barrier demon in ravenscar. He drops it 95% of the time. Trust me, it's easier than spening 20,000 gold to hatch.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
you want a firebat too? i've hatched my firecat and my bloodbat 3 times in hopes of getting one. no luck. I keep getting a bloodbat with a firecat's pedigree. i'm starting to think i have the wrong pets. mabye it's an inferno cat and a fangbat? i've farmed for both of those and am having trouble getting the inferno cat. i've fought the krok in the temple of fire. (i think thats what it's called) like, 10 times and haven't gotten it. can prof. greyrose or gamma come in and say something please? i don't want to waste time or money trying to get this pet. so can you clarify? which pets are the parents? and why can't i get one?

Matthew Firehaven, storm wizard, level 40.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
The Firebat was given to people as an apology gift when there was an accident with the servers. The OTHER Firebat can be hatched by using a Fire Cat and a Blood Bat or an Inferno Cat (dropped by Krokenkahmen) and a Fang Bat (dropped by Krokopatra or Crypt Scavenger). Note that hybrids are VERY RARE. If you are lucky ONE of you MAY get one. Also the Gurtok Barrier Demon in Ravenscar will give it as a drop.