Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 58 gear makes storm overpowered

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
I totally disagree with this post, the message board is available to share ideas and opinions not to complain every single time about something. Storm can be easily be defeated in PvP due to lack of health, other schools have a higher health.

The message board should be use more appropriately. If you have a complain Contact Support, for sure they can answer your question.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
RipShred wrote:
i mean seriously... their lvl 58 gear gives them 26 percent accuracyy!!!!!! and the highest damage rating i mean come on seriously? They now have the highest accuracy and their only weakness is their health...so overpowered

storm is now one of the weakest school, i kill them easy in pvp

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Guys calm down storm has higher attack than every other school but it doesnt mean they're way too strong even with critical gear. They are the easiest class to take down for example fire wizards, well real fire wizards use offense as a defence and add a few blades hold out long enough get down to a point where they think they have you and boom hit 'em hard! What i do is set up let myself seem like i'm done for and use heck hound. Once your weakend enough storm wizards try to toy with you shield yourself! Then heal let they're power overpower them. Dont try killing them right away take it easy then let the burn kill them. I've tried this many times and it works ice shields and gets rid of their attacks life constantly heals death attacks and heals balance scares them and myth has minions to distract them. In my opinion they are the weakest class if you know how to deal them

Aaron Drakewalker Level 53
Fire wizard Secondary class: Balance
Astral class: Star and Moon

Strongest pyromancer in my middle school

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
I see Fire, Death, Ice and Storm as the top schools, with Balance close behind (depending on Strategy used the order could change).

At Level 60, this is the way I see it:

Balance is strong enough to win, if it uses the correct cards.
Death can beat anyone, imo, all depends on the deck setup and the cards that show up.
Fire can beat anyone, imo, all depends on the deck setup and the cards that show up.
Ice can beat anyone, imo, all depends on the deck setup and the cards that show up.
Life on the other hand is hard to kill, simply because they have a great heal rate. Sometimes you have to just take the time to set up a One Shot, if they don't bury themselve in behind shields.
I see Myth as great against some schools, but has trouble with other schools, especially Ice and Storm in 1v1.

To say that Storm is overpowered, is not something I can see.
I can beat them sometimes, and sometimes I lose. My Balance usually gets beat by a Storm, but I can usually win with my Ice. It's not that way at all with other schools. Fire and Balance often beat my Ice, but I can usually beat Myth and Storm.

I keep track of my wins and Loses, so I don't rely on memory. When you keep track of the PvP, you will see how balanced all the Wizards are.

I would suggest to everyone, keep track of each PvP fight, and what type of Wizard you fight. Then after a few hundred fights, go back and look at who you beat and to who you lost.

I either record the battle or just write down notes of what happened. Watch the Win/Lose ratio against other schools, and I'll bet you soon realize just how balanced the Wizards really are.

It's the Strategy you use against each Wizard's school that will win or lose.

Joe,
Joseph LionHunter.