Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cash Shop Purchases.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
So, I bought an awesome looking suit, logged and and I thought it'd just over lap your current armor as a " dress cloth " but I had to unequip all of my good stuff to wear the armor I bought in the shop. Is there no way to combine or change the appearance of my old looking armor for the Cash Shop gear? I'd hate to think I wasted 7k crowns just for looks alone without the ability to keep my good stated gear.

One quick check in the Player Guide turned up this:

Stitching
Have you ever found a clothing item you love the look of, but wish it had the stats of something different? Well now you can take the stats of one piece of clothing and apply them to another piece of clothing of the same type. Love the stats on your Dragonspyre hat but it doesn't match your Grizzleheim outfit? Find a Grizzleheim hat you like, and move the stats from your Dragonspyre hat, to the new Grizzleheim hat to complete your stylish look.

Eloise Merryweather, who can be found near Zeke in all worlds of the Spiral (including Grizzleheim) has been busy learning how to stitch! For a small Crowns fee, she will allow you to transfer the Stats of one item onto the Appearance of another.

This process cannot be undone, so please make sure you choose the correct items to be tailored.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Ms. Merriweather is standing next to Zeke in the Commons. You can make any equipment look like any other, including the "for-show" things, for 100 crowns per piece. You can also recolor them for varying amounts of gold.

WARNING: When you do combine them, be very sure that you have the right piece picked for stats and the right piece for look. Both disappear forever and are replaced by the new one If you mix them up, you'll end up with an expensive and ugly piece which has no stats at all.