Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 30 (almost 31) in MooShu too early?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 25, 2013
I don't think so, I started MooShu today and I'm a level 31 diviner. It's different for everyone. My sister started krokotopia when she was level 17 and I started at level 11.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2012
Like Monroe933 said you might be in trouble but I made it to mooshu in level 29 and it took me a while to catch up I think you might want to do Side quests and wystaria and grizzlehiem before moving on
Good luck
Blaze legend crafterlegend crafter

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
I am level 35 necromancer, doing every quest I get to, and maybe JUST now halfway through Marleybone. I would suggest getting a few more levels, just to ensure success. I once had a level 23 necro that got into Marleybone and I had to delete the character because it was way too hard and I didn't want to do the sidequests :P. Anyway, I've given my advice. Just do all sidequests and you should be fine.

Moira Drake
Level 35 Necromancer

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
I started Mooshu two weeks ago at level 35 and I'm in Village of Sorrow. Right now I'm level 40.

Jasmine Rainbowdreamer level 40 Life Wizard

Survivor
Jan 22, 2013
DanMaster007 on Mar 20, 2011 wrote:
OK, well I am Sean Storm, level 30 storm wizard.
I have just finished marlybone, and i am now in mooshu.

is this too early of a level?

Please reply, i do think i should so more side quests

also;
tell me where to do the side quests

Ian ice, level 5 ice
Sean storm, level 30 storm
Mycin dragonhaven, legendary balance
Really! That seems pretty low level to me. But, right now I am REALLY OVER LEVELED! Right now I am level 51 and in the Ancient Burrial Grounds in Mooshu. I've done every side quest in and finished Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, and Wysteria. My friend has also taken me to do a couple side quests in the DragonSpyre. So yea, I should cut back on the side quests. But as for you, I would do a some more side quests and get up to like level 35 or so. That way, you get your level 33 spell, better gear, and more health and mana which will help when you get to some of the tough bosses. Good side quests to do would be ones such as zeke's quests and the book quest. From what I remember, those quests give generally good experience. One Another reason to level up would be for the DragonSpyre. You should probably be around level 45 when you enter the place so you can get the gear there. Plus, the bosses are really hard there! Well, I hope this helps! :)

Grace Silversust Level 51 Ice Wizard

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
Guys, it's not a competition for the lowest-level wizard to get into worlds. How many times do I have to stress this? Just take time to do the side quests and stuff. Being a high level helps. I mean, more health, better spells, better gear...

Sierra Ashblood, Legendary

Survivor
May 23, 2011
I disagree with the first post.Level 30 is just the right level for mooshu, and after marlybone there is wisteria

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
sparton369225 on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
I disagree with the first post.Level 30 is just the right level for mooshu, and after marlybone there is wisteria
what level do you need to go to mooshu?

And please add me in wizard 101. Iam in altar of kings

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
colagada on Mar 21, 2011 wrote:
You may have set or tied the low-level record for getting into Mooshu. You can use at least four more levels.

You need the levels so that you can buy better equipment and have more health and mana. Otherwise, you're going to be up against it in Mooshu and especially later in Dragonspyre. You should go back and do all of the side quests. This will get you experience points and also gold and items that may be useful.

Go back and do all of the side quests. What that amounts to is going into each area in each world and looking for characters with exclamation marks over their heads. Start with Marleybone (which gives the most experience), then Krokotopia, then Wizard City. If you haven't done Colossus Boulevard, do that as well.

If you must use a "cheat" to find the quests, there are lists of side quests at the approved fansite Wizard101 Central. Their address is http://www.wizard101central.com

i have gotten in at the very lowest level possible which is barely 30 (thats using smallest pip requirements in fights) its perfectly fine to do mooshu at this level. i am on my 5th wizard through it at this level.

Eric Legendtamer (90)(76)(76)(50)
(30)(30)(20)(1)

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
I had just started Mooshu at level 38, and it's kind of easy. I made another character in which I started Mooshu at I think 28-29, and it was ridiculously hard, I was just way too low leveled.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2011
I think that is right I started mooshu at level 30 to.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2011

also;

Ian ice, level 5 ice
ya your on a low level

Squire
Jul 04, 2012

also;

Ian ice, level 5 ice
Ok, you should level up to 35 then do it. If you are having trouble go to 38. I started Mooshu at level 40, so 35-38 is the right range. Good luck Mooshuing!

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
Is it bad if you are too late? Because on my other wiz am level 43 and i just started MS. Will that effect anything because i am zooming through and leveling up fast

Sophia Sparklestone

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
I heard there was a lvl 26 in mooshu so i don't know but my second character is lvl 35 in mb so it's really funny you say that xD

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
Str38k on Apr 29, 2011 wrote:
....No..... I don't think that lvl 30 is early..... I got out of WC at 14, I was out of KT at 24, Mb was fast.... so uh, I think I got out of MB at 31, and I got out of Mooshu at 42.........so that was..... 11 lvls? I don't think that its too early, but depending on what school you are..... that changes a lot.

- Evan Darkblade Lvl 43 Master Necromancer
oh wow, i think i am a late blossom i am a lvl 47 and still in mooshu, i only lvl up cause people keep asking me to help them and i guess all that xp added up or something. Its either that or that i am just a late person

~ Taylor Swiftblossom

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
SophiaSparklstone on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
Is it bad if you are too late? Because on my other wiz am level 43 and i just started MS. Will that effect anything because i am zooming through and leveling up fast

Sophia Sparklestone
I am with you there i probably started at that lvl too on my balance account.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
No level is too early (unless it's clearly not allowing you to go there because the spiral gate is level-locking you).

As long as you aren't so underleveled that you need 2+ players to help you with every street fight or miniboss.

As for side quests, start with the latest ones and work backwards, and stop when you stop getting at least 1/10 xp bar full for completing.

Sadly if you're one of those players who regularly blows off the sides, the xp you get from the earliest ones won't help you now the way it could have if you'd done them when you were level 10.

Squire
May 10, 2013
NicholasDawn on Mar 30, 2011 wrote:
Ah, I have a level 26 Balance in MooShu right now, It isn't too hard. After a while you might want to do side quests though.
Yes your right. I was there at level 26. I did a couple side quests, so when I came to Tataki Outpost, I was level 33

Survivor
Aug 09, 2010
colagada on Mar 21, 2011 wrote:
You may have set or tied the low-level record for getting into Mooshu. You can use at least four more levels.

You need the levels so that you can buy better equipment and have more health and mana. Otherwise, you're going to be up against it in Mooshu and especially later in Dragonspyre. You should go back and do all of the side quests. This will get you experience points and also gold and items that may be useful.

Go back and do all of the side quests. What that amounts to is going into each area in each world and looking for characters with exclamation marks over their heads. Start with Marleybone (which gives the most experience), then Krokotopia, then Wizard City. If you haven't done Colossus Boulevard, do that as well.

If you must use a "cheat" to find the quests, there are lists of side quests at the approved fansite Wizard101 Central. Their address is http://www.wizard101central.com

Nope I set it i haven't done any side quests, finishing wizard city at level 11, krokotopia at level 19, and marlybone at level 26

-Wolf Spiritblade, level 27 sorcerer

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
My balance is in mooshu, Cave of Soloitude and she's almost lvl 34.... I gotta go quest... gotta catch up to my questing buddy in Dragonspyre.... I have a questing buddy rule; never go any more than one world ahead or the questing buddy line is broke

Defender
Jun 18, 2012

also;

Ian ice, level 5 ice
I started mooshu at lvl 37. it only took a few weeks to finish.

I got to dragonspyre right when I leveled up to 43

I got to celestia at lvl 52 or something

you can do it

Brittany rose, ice, lvl 55, district of the stars

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
You are not to early in Mooshu at all. You should spend at least 10 levels in worlds. 1-10 Wizardcity, 10-20 Krokotopia, 20-30 Marlybone, 30-40 Mooshu, 40-50 Dragonspyre, 50-60 Celestia, 60-70 Zafaria, 70-80 Avalon 80-90 Azteca, (soon to come to live realm) 90-95 Khrysalis Part 1. You are actually just the right level to be in Mooshu.

Survivor
May 22, 2013
I don't really think that it would be that hard if you were level 30. A lot of people usually get to mooshu around level 35, if they do it with a high leveled friend. Otherwise they would have more trouble surviving big ben.

Megan Rainbow blade 38

mooshu

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
well ... lol i got there at 37

Dolan Frostthistle, now in Mooshu