Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 30 (almost 31) in MooShu too early?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 22, 2011
i was level 33, so you where only a bit lower than me. i didn't know the level you got into mooshu so i asked my friend in the battle if i was to low to get into mooshu.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
youre a bit early the average level to finishing marleybone and getting to mooshu is 32-38 i got to mooshu at level 36 go back and do side quests start with wizard city then krokotopia and then marleybone and go back to mooshu.

Gabriel Ashleaf

Survivor
Apr 25, 2012
could somebody please help me please. i cannot beat that jade oni . its a tough oen to beat. and i need it to finish life school thank you

Survivor
Apr 25, 2012
could i get some help on this one. i cant seem to beat the thing. or if anybody could give me some tips. cause its to the point im gonna quit .

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
grizzlygal45 on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
could i get some help on this one. i cant seem to beat the thing. or if anybody could give me some tips. cause its to the point im gonna quit .
You don't say what school you are so I can't offer specifics.
The Jade Oni's spells are here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Jade_Oni

Bring/buy a minion or have friends help and have reshuffle in your deck.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
Currently i'm a level 33 death wizard I have already finished the first village and i'm working on the second right now. I don't want to be to weak to fight the bosses when I get to dragonspyre. I don't want to level a lot I just wan't to know if i'm at a sufficient level to be able to beat mooshu. I don't want to level up unnecessarily because I wan't to beat my goal of getting to dragonspyre in a month (I don't think that'll be a problem 'cause I beat Krokotopia and Marleybone in just two days!!!).

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
First I need info.
What level are you?
What school are you?

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
grizzlygal45 on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
Kill the minion first. Really must kill the minion first. Then Plague Oni will be really easy.

Survivor
May 07, 2011
DanMaster007 on Mar 20, 2011 wrote:
OK, well I am Sean Storm, level 30 storm wizard.
I have just finished marlybone, and i am now in mooshu.

is this too early of a level?

Please reply, i do think i should so more side quests

also;
tell me where to do the side quests

Ian ice, level 5 ice
Sean storm, level 30 storm
Mycin dragonhaven, legendary balance
Nah your not but if you feel like your not up to it feel free to do some side quests I started Mooshu at lvl 38 and finished at lvl 46 i practically felt over lvled But there is no level that will be "underlevel or overlevel" just keep you cool and quest at your own pace. Now out of topic I saw a lvl 10 in Dragonspye AND a lvl 10 in Marleybone that joined my duel and fled leaving me with 3 mobs so eventually I fled too (was when lower lvl <---- Duh or I wouldn't have fled if i was lvl -->49<--)

Give me a shout if u see me!

~Christina DreamGem Life/Death lvl 49 <----- lvl 50 soon?
~Cori DreamGem Balance Lvl 6 <--- don't really remember

Survivor
Jun 06, 2012

also;

Ian ice, level 5 ice
I started Mooshu at level 30 too. I just got help of friends. But, i think you can just do side quests in wysteria or the main quests in wysteria. Also, do crab alley. I gained 3 levels there. I did the quests in mooshu and i am now level 32 almost level 33.
P.S. I have text chat! Say hi is you ever see me! My name is Scarlet MistCloud and i am fire. Peace!

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
Hmm, I would say 30 is a bit too low. I reccomend levels 35+.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
Hmmm, not bad! :D That's at least average level, as far as I'm concerned. I must be slow. XD I got in at around level 35-37. You're doing great if you did so, but I would suggest a few side quests, as the enemies may challenge you if they have strong resists, which a lot of them do. Try completing the Prospector Zeke quests more often, and you can have multiple School Spells. Just a tip! ;)

Alexis Dawncaller
Level 41
Master Sorcerer(Wooooo Balance~!)

Survivor
May 17, 2012
Yeah,your a bit too low,worlded up tonight and was level 36 (half way to 37)

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Survivor
Aug 25, 2011
I am a Lvl 22 and i am in mooshu! Don't worry about it its me whos under lvl For mooshu! Hope this helps :

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011

also;

Ian ice, level 5 ice
way too early! I suggest to level up to around 40. if you don't you're gonna be in a world of hurt in mooshu

Survivor
Sep 10, 2012
lol how is it hard going in to mosshu at 30 i find it easy on my life i went in their at 27 early i know but you can just do winters tusk and level up quick but i had no problem and left ar 38. on my storm went in at 26 no problems. and on my ice i went in at 29 almost 30 and no problems

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
I think your fine. I finished MooShu in level 45 so if you started early, it means your actually a strong wizard

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
lolpets9 on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
Currently i'm a level 33 death wizard I have already finished the first village and i'm working on the second right now. I don't want to be to weak to fight the bosses when I get to dragonspyre. I don't want to level a lot I just wan't to know if i'm at a sufficient level to be able to beat mooshu. I don't want to level up unnecessarily because I wan't to beat my goal of getting to dragonspyre in a month (I don't think that'll be a problem 'cause I beat Krokotopia and Marleybone in just two days!!!).
Don't worry you are fine. Just remember, it's ok to ask a friend. I did that all the time. And sometimes believe you can do it. I even ask friends for help in Dragonspyre

Dolan Griffontalon Master Diviner (level 47)

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
The way i look at it is if you can hold your own then you are not underleveled.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Altho it does not matter for Mooshu or DragonSprye you will have to be a certain level (48) to enter Celestia and future worlds, so pace your self accordingly young wizard or you will be stuck back tracking for side quests or trying to level in Wintertusk after you finish Grizzlehiem.

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
Nope.

It just means you are pretty strong and fast in the Spiral. I have just recently finished Marleybone and am in Mooshu and I'm level 31. Be careful in Mooshu.

Mellisa Smith- Level 31 Balance

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Naah. I've seen a level 22 in mooshu. Here is a good test. Get in a solo fight 3 times if you don't die then you're fine. if you do you are underleveled. I didn't get into mooshu until I was a level 36 because I did WAY too many side quests...
-Morgan LegendHeart level 39 balance, mooshu the crimson fields

Survivor
Feb 15, 2013
yes you should be at least level 35

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
I think your in trouble because you can't even get any of the mooshu gear yet.