Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 30 (almost 31) in MooShu too early?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
OK, well I am Sean Storm, level 30 storm wizard.
I have just finished marlybone, and i am now in mooshu.

is this too early of a level?

Please reply, i do think i should so more side quests

also;
tell me where to do the side quests

Ian ice, level 5 ice
Sean storm, level 30 storm
Mycin dragonhaven, legendary balance

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You may have set or tied the low-level record for getting into Mooshu. You can use at least four more levels.

You need the levels so that you can buy better equipment and have more health and mana. Otherwise, you're going to be up against it in Mooshu and especially later in Dragonspyre. You should go back and do all of the side quests. This will get you experience points and also gold and items that may be useful.

Go back and do all of the side quests. What that amounts to is going into each area in each world and looking for characters with exclamation marks over their heads. Start with Marleybone (which gives the most experience), then Krokotopia, then Wizard City. If you haven't done Colossus Boulevard, do that as well.

If you must use a "cheat" to find the quests, there are lists of side quests at the approved fansite Wizard101 Central. Their address is http://www.wizard101central.com

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
I started mooshu at level 29 and had little to no trouble finishing mooshu at level 39, i alone, brought down the jade oni at level 38. Its not about your level, its about your strategy and how you approach things.

Justin Taleriver, level 44 life

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
DanMaster007 wrote:

also;

Ian ice, level 5 ice

well i am in mooshu too but i am at crimson fields. but i am level 36 but still get killed or almost get killed by just random guys Richard Deathshield Magus conjurer

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
colagada wrote:
You may have set or tied the low-level record for getting into Mooshu. You can use at least four more levels.

You need the levels so that you can buy better equipment and have more health and mana. Otherwise, you're going to be up against it in Mooshu and especially later in Dragonspyre. You should go back and do all of the side quests. This will get you experience points and also gold and items that may be useful.

Go back and do all of the side quests. What that amounts to is going into each area in each world and looking for characters with exclamation marks over their heads. Start with Marleybone (which gives the most experience), then Krokotopia, then Wizard City. If you haven't done Colossus Boulevard, do that as well.

If you must use a "cheat" to find the quests, there are lists of side quests at the approved fansite Wizard101 Central. Their address is http://www.wizard101central.com

i am lvl 30 in mooshu and i found it to difficult without my lvl 33 spell so i am side questing right now and if you are the best fighter then you can probably do it at lvl 28 in the least.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2011
Am Level 31 Balance Wizard in MooShu. Seems hard at first, but I am doing decent. I say lvl 30+ is average

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
Ah, I have a level 26 Balance in MooShu right now, It isn't too hard. After a while you might want to do side quests though.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
DanMaster007 wrote:

also;

Ian ice, level 5 ice

I was level 36 when I entered MooShu
because I did every side quest up to date then.
I also finished MooShu at level 45.
You have nothing to worry about if you do the side quests

Noah ThunderCloud
Level 54 Pyromancer (Celestia)
Pyromancer

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
MickPotito wrote:
Ah, I have a level 26 Balance in MooShu right now, It isn't too hard. After a while you might want to do side quests though.
i just want to know what quests you skipped to be in mooshu that low of a level! or are you porting to friends to get there? i was in mooshv around level 36 i think and had trouble to begin with, but it started getting easier as i leveled up pretty quickly.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
colagada wrote:

i just got in mooshu and im lvl 28

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
I started mooshu at level 29 and had little to no trouble finishing mooshu at level 39, i alone, brought down the jade oni at level 38. Its not about your level, its about your strategy and how you approach things.

Justin Taleriver, level 44 life

wow justin that is really good i am having trouble at lvl 39 finishing crimson field

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
No idea what level I started at but I was at lvl 27 during the crimson field. After that I went back and did some sides.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
I 'm on a level 30 storm wizard who just entered Moo Shu too. It's not that hard at all but you can't use much of the gear you get.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
etherchaos wrote:
MickPotito wrote:
i just want to know what quests you skipped to be in mooshu that low of a level! or are you porting to friends to get there? i was in mooshv around level 36 i think and had trouble to begin with, but it started getting easier as i leveled up pretty quickly.

If you only do the main quests you can get to Mooshu at levels 28 or 29. A group (2 or 3) of level 30 wizards can actually survive pretty easy there at those levels. Soloing is a bit harder....

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
swindell1998 wrote:
I 'm on a level 30 storm wizard who just entered Moo Shu too. It's not that hard at all but you can't use much of the gear you get.

Hmmm... interesting. i was just wondering if I'm a good level for where I'm at right now. I'm a level 37 about to go into the Shiritaki Temple, do you think that's a good level for where I'm at right now?

Justin Icecaster, level 37 Ice Wizard

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
....No..... I don't think that lvl 30 is early..... I got out of WC at 14, I was out of KT at 24, Mb was fast.... so uh, I think I got out of MB at 31, and I got out of Mooshu at 42.........so that was..... 11 lvls? I don't think that its too early, but depending on what school you are..... that changes a lot.

- Evan Darkblade Lvl 43 Master Necromancer

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
I know the feeling. im a level 33 now and it's annoying to not be able to buy clothes and decks.

But, it shouldn't be hard for you. I got in at level 30 too and had no problem defeating the war oni so you'll be fine for the rest as you level up.

If you're still doubting, do some side quests to level up.

Kiera Dreamleaf Level 33 diviner

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
Well Sean, that is kind of a low level to be in MooShu. You will need a good strategy to fight all those monsters but what you should do is find a friend or any wizard that is more stronger to help you out.

~ Ryan BattleBlade Level 34 Sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
No, actually. I saw a level 25 in mooshu before so your not the lowest ther.

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
No, that's a good level. My ice started Mooshu at lvl 27. Your level is just right

Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
the lowest and no one is going to believe me was a lvl 13 with a forest lord

Survivor
May 16, 2009
can somebody help me get to mooshu im stuck in marleybone

Survivor
May 24, 2011
No its not unless you have crowns (Or a membership) its not a early or late level. :D

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
DanMaster007 wrote:

also;

Ian ice, level 5 ice
yes it is but my storm was 28 when I got to mooshu but I did not solo it I did it with my cousin who is also a storm wizard and who was also level 28 I had some difficulty but with my cousin we were able to beat mooshu fairly quick. . ColinDragonblood 44 Storm CharlesDragonBlood Level60 Fire. Connor DragonBlood level 6 Balance