Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
I would love to see a new school such as the water school which could be placed in Ravenwood. I think it could go in the place where the death school used to be you could fill up the cracks with water and then place the school on the rocks. They could have spells such as poesiden.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2010
I don't think there will ever be a new school, unfortunatley. The schools
are in careful balance and each have their own strengths and weaknesses.

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
chamender3 wrote:
I would love to see a new school such as the water school which could be placed in Ravenwood. I think it could go in the place where the death school used to be you could fill up the cracks with water and then place the school on the rocks. They could have spells such as poesiden.

Are you in Celestia yet? When you get there, there will be 3 new schools you get to choose from! They're star, moon, and sun. I guess they're kinda similar to water, in a way...

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
yeah, but ice already exists, and it's practically the same thing so it would be redundant, though it was a good idea

Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
I guess so goood71 and no I am not in celestia yet :( although my friends have asked for help when they were there so I have been there and know about the schools.

Miguel DragonTalon Master Necromancer lvl 44
Lucas LegendBlade initiate Theurgist lvl 12
Luke ThunderMancer Apprentice Diviner lvl 9
Hunter DragonShade Apprentce Pyromancer lvl 6
Miguel LionBlade Apprentice Thaumaturge lvl 5

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
chamender3 wrote:
Would you quit spamming the water school all over the fourms no is no ok No!!!! I see this everywhere i go its kinda annoying i will not explain why it will not be added again.Sorry

Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
ok wizard101. you know how when you hit level 48 you get the badge"master of *school*? well i didnt get that. and whenever i try to buy something at bazaar, eg scrap iron, it says it wasnt successful. i got so annoyed wen it said that for scrap iron!1! and whats up with the badge thing? i got so annoyed! why does it happen to me? please read this and reply back. thanks.

1. What you just did is called hijacking a thread. If you aren't posting something relevant to the original post, look for a more relevant thread or start a new one. Don't hijack a thread.

2. The Master of ______ badges has nothing to do with being level 48. As we've repeatedly stated on these message boards and a quick search would have uncovered, you get that badge after you learn all the spells in your main school of focus, including those on hidden trainers.

3. If you see the message 'Transaction not successful' at the Bazaar, it means someone else beat you to the items. Remember the Bazaar spans all the Realms, not just the one you are in, so someone in another Realm may have purchased the scrap iron you had selected.

converse1018 wrote:
ok wizard101. you know how when you hit level 48 you get the badge"master of *school*? well i didnt get that. and whenever i try to buy something at bazaar, eg scrap iron, it says it wasnt successful. i got so annoyed wen it said that for scrap iron!1! and whats up with the badge thing? i got so annoyed! why does it happen to me? please read this and reply back. thanks.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
Ravenwood already has a water themed school, Storm. They have the spells Storm Shark, Kraken, Tempest, Triton, Storm Lord and Leviathan that do heavy damage.