Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

People are misplaced in dueling circle!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
I do not know if it is just me or something. But in the Floating Land, I found the wizards and monsters to be misplaced in the dueling circle. Like I appear to be below the circle and little bit to the left. Also, while I was fighting Helios, same thing! Helios was standing in the middle of the circle the whole time! And I had to press on the middle of the circle to land a spell on him! What is going on?!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
alanthewizard101 wrote:
I do not know if it is just me or something. But in the Floating Land, I found the wizards and monsters to be misplaced in the dueling circle. Like I appear to be below the circle and little bit to the left. Also, while I was fighting Helios, same thing! Helios was standing in the middle of the circle the whole time! And I had to press on the middle of the circle to land a spell on him! What is going on?!

I have had the same thing sometimes - more with the monsters though. some of the bosses seem to stay in the middle of the ring - i didnt try to hit hem - just beat the others then fought them afterwards. I think it happens if you dont actually run in to them at the start. Another fight had one of his minions walking around the circle on top of us during the whole fight.

Actually - I am getting annoyed with things walking over us during a fight and not being able to see the 'hit' because they are in the way - and some CL monsters are too big so all the numbers disappear off the screen and cant be read. Have changed screen resolution but it doesnt help either. Im sure the things not in the fight used to disappear way before they got to the circle.