Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Food!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
I have an awesome suggestion that KingsIsle creates food for wizards. In every world's commons, there is a building/tunnel to a restaurant where wizards may purchase foods.

1. Foods
In each world, the menu at the restaurant will be different. In Krokotopia, there might be stuff like "Mummified Chicken" or something. The foods will raise a wizard's Health, and will be bought with Gold. Some cost more, and some cost less.
2. Beverages
In each world, there will be drinks that raise a wizard's Mana, that is also bought with Gold. Then, there might be drinks that are extra special like cola that is caffeinated or sugary that raises the Energy. Like foods, there will be different prices, and different drinks at worlds.
3. Help!
I would really like this to be part of Wizard101, and if you do too, please post a reply or an additional suggestion for this suggestion.

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
good idea, really wouldnt be hard, basically just rename the exilers to food items, and then make them available only in certain cafeteria areas around the shopping districts of the spiral.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
Great idea but think about this, what happens when you don't log into wizard101 in a while. Does your wizard die of starvation? Does some one feed your wizard? Thats why i don't get why my pets are alive if i haven't feed them in months!

Jonathan Walker 60 Balance
Jonathan Lifehunter 44 Death
John Storm 10 Storm

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Good idea, but we maybe should get a free, say, apple every time we log in to Wizard 101 to eat right before we log out or You-Know-What might happen.

From,
Courtney Life, Level 26, Adept theugust

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
I know. This idea is good. I'm tired of doing x's saying that I am drinking something or eating something.

Food:
Chicken Leg- Heals 65 health- Level 5+
Food Buffet- Heals 750 health- Level 45+
Beverages:
Milk- Restores 5 mana level 5+
Beverage Buffet- Restores 65 mana Level 35+

Hope this idea releases

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
hey it all about majik!

pets are enchanted
so they eat only to age to gain stats
and play games to age!

wow if i did have to eat i would save on my bills a lot.
but then i wouldn't have any fun cause
i would grow older as i play alot of games....

gee what a trade off