Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which school is the best?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
I can't decide what school my last character should be. I am trying to decide between myth and death. It doesn't have to be those two schools, but I would really like some advice from people who have actually had experience with the schools.
Thanks
58 balance :)

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
for me storm is simply the most fun to play. Its often very tense and common to have situations where for example you know you must kill the enemy this round because you know he will kill you next round. But it also can be frusterating, because although fizzling 2 or 3 times in a row would be annoying in all schools, its not only more common with storm, it also often means certain death, even if you are fighting puny trash monsters. in my opinion, its also not as obvious what is the best spell to cast at each moment nor how to construct your deck as the other schools are. It also might be a refreshing change from balance....I also have been leveling up a balance and I think you might appreciate the overwhelming amount of damage storm can do...it would be a nice change from balance heh. Storm has a spell somewhat like judgement, for example, which they get at level 28, but instead of hitting only one target it hits all targets...

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
an ulitimate combination of the arts in one person would be a storm first and a life second. you can heal while doing ultimate damage

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I have really enjoyed being a Balance student. It has some really great power spells, and some nice healing spells, not to mention all the traps and blades and shields. I have done my best gaming as Balance. I would recommend doing Balance at least once.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
willy90335 wrote:
I can't decide what school my last character should be. I am trying to decide between myth and death. It doesn't have to be those two schools, but I would really like some advice from people who have actually had experience with the schools.
Thanks
58 balance :)
There is no best school every school is equal in its own way just choose a school you like.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
pick either Ice, Death, or Life. ice you can freeze your enemys. death you can steal life from others and heal your self life is beuty i call it the healing school becase well it is a healing school just go ahead and pick.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2011
it all depends on how you play your stadagie
i'm a pyromancer that knows myth it works well because they fit my battle style

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Why not make a death with myth as a secondary? Or make myth with death as a secondary? I have both school wizards and I like both. That way you have access to both schools!