Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Holograms In Houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
ok so i dont know if people would like this but i am sure i woud holograms in houses wouldn'tit be great if you cold have a triton attacking in your house all of us have watched a duel you know when a triton comes out how it looks like welljust like that but in a house and with no wizards to cast them just appearing there i woud realyike something like these of course the hologram wouldn't do anything but appear again and again and again and it doesnt has to be a triton also a stormzilla or LEVIATHAN, ICE ANGEL COLOSSUS it would be great if there was a hologram for every attack or for most of them and if the hologram is a small creature like a storm cat it can be inside but if it's a leviathan then it can only be outside this is my idea and i honestly think it would be great to have a leviathan at home.And now lets go with the prizes they should all be selled at the bazaar or in shopping district dont put them in other worlds cause then some people wouldn't be able o buy them also the prizes would be maybe depending on the rank of the spell if it's a storm serpent then like 5000 would be fine but if it's a leviathan then 30000 or 50000 would be good i like using gold better than crowns so it wouls be good idea to be able to buy them in both types of currency gold and crowns and you can buy any of the holograms you want this is my IDEA i hope you all like it SUPPORT THIS IDEA IT IS WORTH IT