Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Skins

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I have noticed that another popular game at the moment called Minecraft has got the ability to change your apperance, i.e. skin. Wouldn't it be cool if Kingsisle could make Wizard101 so that you could change your skin or texture?
Please get back to this :D
p.s by skin i dont mean your clothing ;)

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Yeah, I think it would awesome if you could change you hair style and color. :D

"The flame burns brightest when you believe."

-Alexander Dragontamer-
Level: 28 1st School: FIRE
2nd School: Balance

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
matthews90 wrote:
I have noticed that another popular game at the moment called Minecraft has got the ability to change your apperance, i.e. skin. Wouldn't it be cool if Kingsisle could make Wizard101 so that you could change your skin or texture?
Please get back to this :D
p.s by skin i dont mean your clothing ;)
I dont think skin is important because it wont help you in any way.I also dont get how the skin changes

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Well technically, we're all supposed to be from Earth (as Merle suggests in the beginning when he says we're from a world "that doesn't even believe in magic"), so having different colored skin doesn't really fit in with the story. Also, why? What would the really add? By the way, you don't underline and don't have to italicize the names of games, and you don't italicize and underline the names of companies.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Defender
Sep 28, 2010
I think thats called copy right enfrenchment.Anyways its pointless too change your skin.