Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pips o plenty

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
why is my pet only giving me 1% power pip chance when it comes with a card that gives it 2% power pip chance and is already an adult pet. it gave it to me when it belonged to my other grandmaster myth. and why did you take away the 5% chance that used to come with all the lvl 48 pets. why doesn't it increase in pip chance as it becomes teen adult ancient and epic the 5% should be returned. Half of my pets have the 5% and the others may or may not get any at all. seems unfair to all lvl f48 wizards not to be treated the same makes a big difference in power.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The Pip-o-Plenty talent depends on two things:

1. How "mature" your pet is (how far you have trained it). Usually you must train it well past Ancient to get the Pip-o-Plenty fully expressed.

2. The pet's inherent abilities (statistics) in its "petnome." A pet with high power, intellect and strength, for example, will probably provide 5-6 power pips once it's fully trained. A pet with lower abilities in these areas may only provide 3-4 power pips, even if it's fully trained all the way to Epic.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
Freshta wrote:
The Pip-o-Plenty talent depends on two things:

1. How "mature" your pet is (how far you have trained it). Usually you must train it well past Ancient to get the Pip-o-Plenty fully expressed.

2. The pet's inherent abilities (statistics) in its "petnome." A pet with high power, intellect and strength, for example, will probably provide 5-6 power pips once it's fully trained. A pet with lower abilities in these areas may only provide 3-4 power pips, even if it's fully trained all the way to Epic.
My Hydra got Pip '0 Plenty at Teen! It was suprising :P :P :P :P :P

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Survivor
Nov 01, 2010
when you max out the power pip stats it'll be 5%. i forgot which two it is....strength and agility? i forget.