Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dorm rooms

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
I ended up getting a home/castle for my character(s). Personally I liked the dorm rooms. Especially when they had the fire places. They seemed cozy. Going back to using them. Just not interested in decorating huge homes/castles.
Modifying dorms would be cool. Maybe put the fire places back into them? Maybe make another small room? But thats it :)
I really miss the fire place...

Delver
May 26, 2009
nightcrawler1212 wrote:
I ended up getting a home/castle for my character(s). Personally I liked the dorm rooms. Especially when they had the fire places. They seemed cozy. Going back to using them. Just not interested in decorating huge homes/castles.
Modifying dorms would be cool. Maybe put the fire places back into them? Maybe make another small room? But thats it :)

I've been playing Wizard101 for a couple of years and I never saw fireplaces Sounds pretty cool, I would love to see that.
I also prefer dorm rooms because the shared bank is right there. Depending on what house you have, the shared bank is usually a hassle to get to.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
iheartcheesypie wrote:
nightcrawler1212 wrote:

I've been playing Wizard101 for a couple of years and I never saw fireplaces Sounds pretty cool, I would love to see that.
I also prefer dorm rooms because the shared bank is right there. Depending on what house you have, the shared bank is usually a hassle to get to.

I really dont remeber what it looked like, but I do remember the fire place. When I was done playin I would send him back to the dorm and stand in front of it :)

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
There is a stone fireplace dropped in a Grizzleheim quest. Had it in my dorm until I got a better cave. Fit in the dorm between the two windows and it WAS a nice thing to come home to. Very bright and the kitchen utensils hanging over the fire made me just want to plop down in one of those big fluffy red chairs, maybe take a sip from the brain jar while nibbling a stinky cheese snack ... ;)

The smaller homes are really stressed for space now that gardening uses the same "item count" limit as loot. I expect KI will be expanding homes someday ... might as well do the dorm too. Personally, I would not mind having a dorm room about the size of a school's tower.

In fact, I would not mind having a multi-floored castle modeled after the school towers or the one in Golem Court. Give me the open space and book cases but allow me to wall off the space myself as I see fit.