Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Battle Music

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
I like the music and all, but I think it should change, I think it wound go best with the Harry Potter official trailer music. Go to youtube and search Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows official trailer. Then when you see it think about the music with a celestia battle.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
There's nothing wrong with the music...

Just because the music fits better somewhere else doesn't mean it has to change...

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
harrypotter3542 wrote:
I like the music and all, but I think it should change, I think it wound go best with the Harry Potter official trailer music. Go to youtube and search Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows official trailer. Then when you see it think about the music with a celestia battle.
KI cant, 2 reasons:
1.The trailer music doesnt loop, battle music in Wizard101 loops.

2.KI doesnt have any copyright of Harry potter

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
Personally the Celestia soundtrack is my favorite EVER i love how it pauses in the middle for like the battle crys or whatever, and how the music start's to fade at the end but then picks up again. And i think it suits the world well

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
harrypotter3542 wrote:

No.

Elaborate: NO!

Elaborate x2: NO! NO! NO! NO!

Reasons: Copyright and because Harry Potter trailer music only seems good if coupled with the trailer. There are some parts, like where ol' Voldy is talking, where, when battling, it will seem like the music shut off. I've listened to trailer music alone. It sounds much, much worse.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
harrypotter3542 wrote:

The celestia battle theme is my favorite because it starts out
epically, and continues.
KI shouldn't change the theme

Noah ThunderCloud

Level 54 pyromancer