Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Advanced friend removing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Alright so I am a level 49 Myth wizard who has been playing this game for a long time (maybe 3 years now). And as I am sure you all know, not everyone stays on Wizards forever. Your friends will leave and not come back. Now thats sad yes... but its also a little annoying in a way :x . Pretty much all of my friends have gone away now. Yet that "firends list is full" sign is getting on my nerves. So I came up with an idea that could really help a lot of people so they will never have to see that annoying full list sign. A check list. There should be a button next to the friends list that has a check mark box next the all of your friends. Once you check off all the friends you want removed you click a button that says "remove checked off friends" and they are all off your list. I see nothing wrong with this idea and I think it should be brought into the game. I want to hear your guys thoughts about this and in anyway how this could be a BAD idea.
~ Logan Stormwalker