Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion: Dungeon Queues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Hi, I'm Legendary Thaumaturge Kevin, here to tell you about my brilliant new idea. You know how you have to do this specific battle or dungeon, But you just can't seem to find anyone that can help you? This will no longer be a problem with battle queues! Next to the sigils for every tower and dungeon, there will be a book like the PVP or Pet Derby ones next to it. It will prompt you to enter a queue for the dungeon/instance level. Choose how many people you want (EX: 2 people, 3 people, 4 people) and you'll automatically be put in that queue. This works across all servers, so anyone on any server can join a queue of 2 or more players from any server and do the battle! This would save a lot of trouble and hassle of asking players for help, and would be a good new way to meet other players!

What do you think? Thank you for reading my post.

Sincerely,
Kevin (Legendary Thaumaturge)

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
Kevin I think this is an excellent idea! I always have the trouble of people trying to help my different characters.

Blake ThunderShield level 60 Death
Austin RavenDust level 60 Storm
Blake ShadowFlame level 47 Balance

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
If this happens, I hope I can bypass the ques if I am farming solo.

joelman14 wrote:

On a completely random note, my balance wizards name is Erin Shadowflame! :P

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
They had that idea on World of Warcraft. But without pedestals. You can use it from the menu and we can do it in our spellbook.

The problem with it in WoW is you have to play at the appropiate level.

See ya people, Sean UnicornLeaf, Level 60 Sorcerer

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
joelman14 wrote:
Kevin I think this is an excellent idea! I always have the trouble of people trying to help my different characters.

Blake ThunderShield level 60 Death
Austin RavenDust level 60 Storm
I know, right? And if you do it once you can even keep doing the quest together!

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
random1self wrote:
If this happens, I hope I can bypass the ques if I am farming solo.

joelman14 wrote:

On a completely random note, my balance wizards name is Erin Shadowflame! :P

Yeah you can bypass it by just using the sigil. It's going to be a little book pedestal next to the sigils.

Survivor
May 30, 2010
I hope KI considers this!!! I always have to go around and try to find someone, and it takes longer to do that than it is to do a boss in a dungeon or something!! For days (yes I mean DAYS), I couldn't find someone to do the Nirini Quartermaster with me, but I FINALLY got that taken care of that yesterday :D

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
hibye999 wrote:
I hope KI considers this!!! I always have to go around and try to find someone, and it takes longer to do that than it is to do a boss in a dungeon or something!! For days (yes I mean DAYS), I couldn't find someone to do the Nirini Quartermaster with me, but I FINALLY got that taken care of that yesterday :D
Yeah, I've had to do certain dungeons or gauntlets (Those towers in DS) and it's had taken days to find someone to help me.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Survivor
Dec 26, 2010

I love this idea I'm always having trouble finding people to help me.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
Vashiane wrote:
I have only one word to describe this:
GENIUS.
Great Idea Kevin! I like how it goes to all servers so you don't have to keep going to different servers to see if anyone else is waiting for someone to go in with them. One question: can you still go in by yourself?

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
center591 wrote:
Vashiane wrote:
I have only one word to describe this:
GENIUS.
Great Idea Kevin! I like how it goes to all servers so you don't have to keep going to different servers to see if anyone else is waiting for someone to go in with them. One question: can you still go in by yourself?
Yes, you can still go in alone. The book pedestal queue will be next to the sigils, and you can use the sigils instead of the queue if you want to. And thanks!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
brakeout101 wrote:
Hi, I'm Legendary Thaumaturge Kevin, here to tell you about my brilliant new idea. You know how you have to do this specific battle or dungeon, But you just can't seem to find anyone that can help you? This will no longer be a problem with battle queues! Next to the sigils for every tower and dungeon, there will be a book like the PVP or Pet Derby ones next to it. It will prompt you to enter a queue for the dungeon/instance level. Choose how many people you want (EX: 2 people, 3 people, 4 people) and you'll automatically be put in that queue. This works across all servers, so anyone on any server can join a queue of 2 or more players from any server and do the battle! This would save a lot of trouble and hassle of asking players for help, and would be a good new way to meet other players!

Sincerely,
Kevin (Legendary Thaumaturge)

GREAT idea!