Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scarecrow pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
Hi, I have heard a lot a lot of rumors about a Scarecrow pet and I am wondering if its true

thanks,

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Is there a scarecrow pet? Yes first you have to be a death wizard and at least level 58. Second you must have beaten wintertusk. Then speak to the death teacher. He will give you a quest that leads you to the scarecrow pet eventually.

Survivor
May 10, 2011
Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Back then it wasn't true, NOW it is true. You can get it through the level 58 death quest or hatch to get it. (If you have a death player or the scarecrow is already a hybrid).

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I got it on my Death wizard after completing most of Wintertusk. My best pet is still the frost cat, but my favorite is Myth's Frog.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
X5b9G wrote:
Is there a scarecrow pet? Yes first you have to be a death wizard and at least level 58. Second you must have beaten wintertusk. Then speak to the death teacher. He will give you a quest that leads you to the scarecrow pet eventually.
yes your right i have one myself death school only sorry

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Just got scarecrow pet... takes 8 pips to deal 525 damage points to all enemies and get back half.