Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fighting Malistaire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2008
I want to know...
What level do you get to be in battle with Malistaire (did i spell that right?)
and how much health does he have? :?

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
There's no actual minimum level you have to be to fight Malistaire. You can access the final dungeon when you complete all the storyline quests and receive the quest "Final Countdown."

I've done a run through of the game, where I did no side quests, only the storyline quests, and I ended up at level 44, so you'll be a pretty high level by the time you get to Malistaire anyway.

Oh! Malistaire is a Rank 10 boss with 10,000 HP.

Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
first off it depends on how many side quests you did, i myself got to him by lvl 48,

to your second question he has 10,000 health

Kyle Bearstalker
Lvl 48 Master Diviner

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
You should be about 48-50 if you did all Main and *most* Side quests (excluding Grizzleheim). I have a friend who was 45 when he beat Malistaire because he pretty much only did Main quests (he was 37 when he unlocked DS). Another friend of mine was level 60 when he beat Malistaire, because he did all the Celestia dungeons with his friends and redid nearly every dungeon. I was 52 because I did *every* main AND side quest up to the Great Spyre (including Grizzleheim, excluding Kensington, Briskbreeze, and Raven Quartet). SO, you should be about a Grandmaster (lv50) when you reach this epic battle. Malistaire has 10,000 health, in addition to 3 minions with about 1,100 health.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2008
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
You should be about 48-50 if you did all Main and *most* Side quests (excluding Grizzleheim). I have a friend who was 45 when he beat Malistaire because he pretty much only did Main quests (he was 37 when he unlocked DS). Another friend of mine was level 60 when he beat Malistaire, because he did all the Celestia dungeons with his friends and redid nearly every dungeon. I was 52 because I did *every* main AND side quest up to the Great Spyre (including Grizzleheim, excluding Kensington, Briskbreeze, and Raven Quartet). SO, you should be about a Grandmaster (lv50) when you reach this epic battle. Malistaire has 10,000 health, in addition to 3 minions with about 1,100 health.

i did every side quest too

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
i was like 48 and i did mostly the main quest right after i beat him i went into CL .