Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Menu Chat: Asking Permission To Enter Battle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Many of us don't like to just enter a battle with someone unless we ask if they mind (they initiated the fight, the board is theirs). Problem is: not really a way to do that with Menu Chat only players. I've looked through it, tried to find things I may be able to piece together to make a sentence they may be good enough to be deciphered as asking if they care. However...man, with all that time wasted, I might as well just enter a battle by myself, which would probably be better anyway, save for the fact that I have to kill a whole bunch of the same type of mob. >.>

POINT: Could you, KI, possibly please implement a few phrases (or just one!) to ask if the person/people who is/are fighting if they mind another player joining?

"Do you need some help?" could be misinterpreted. They may not actually need help, but I'd like to get in on a battle to fight multiples of the same mob type. "No. Thanks." :/ I could always retort with: "Please?" Maybe then they get that I'm wanting to just join them, but also...lol, sounds needy. Would just like the point to be clear.