Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unknown pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Khonsu wrote:
megantler wrote:
the two headed pet is called orthus you get it when your level forty eight myth heres a list of what pet pet you get when your level forty eight

storm-stormzilla
fire-helephant
ice-colossus
death-wraith
myth-orthus
life-satyr

I don't get a Orthus?*sniff sniff* Or a... ? *sniff* Helephant? Not even...
Hydra ?
Can't I get a Hydra for a Wraith trade?
Anyone?
ANYONE?!

I'm not sure if you can trade those.

Survivor
May 06, 2009
The pet is called Ortharus, only Myth type wizards get it and they get it at level 48

Survivor
May 06, 2009
megantler wrote:
the two headed pet is called orthus you get it when your level forty eight myth heres a list of what pet pet you get when your level forty eight

storm-stormzilla
fire-helephant
ice-colossus
death-wraith
myth-orthus
life-satyr

You forgot to mention the Hydra pet, which you get as a level forty eight Balance

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
Ice schools at lvl 48 gets Ice Collosus pets which gives ice collosus card and you get Frost Giant pet. You HAVE to be ice, which i mean your main school is ice to get this pet.
Fire school at lvl 48 gets Helephant Pet which gives Helephant card and you get Fire Dragon card. Again Fire has to be your Main School
Storm gets at lvl 48 Stormzilla pet, it gives Stormzilla card and you also get Storm Lord. Storm must be your main school to get these.
Life- 48 Life gets Satyr pet, the comes with satyr card and you get Rebirth
Myth- 48 Myth gets orthrus pet( it is a two headed dog not three ) and come with orthrus card.
Death- 48 Death earns Wraith pet which gives wraith card and you get the card Scarecrow
Balance- 48 Balance Students achieve Hydra pet which gives hydra card and you get Power nova ( I am not sure if it is power nova or super nova .... )
These pets are not for staff only and can be earned by anyone as long as you are lvl 48 and your main school is one of these 7 schools. You can only get the pet one time and can not trade or auction it. And 48 is when you get your last card for your school.
- Jasmine BlueGem Lvl 45 Thaumaturge
The Purifier

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
poptropican5 wrote:
I have seen people with a two headed dog pet could someone tell me how to get this or what it is?
at a level 48 when your MYTH ONLY you get a quest a get your rank 7 spell and you pet.

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
bjn177 wrote:
But what do I get I am a balence Wizard :?
balance get the spell power nova i think it does 475 to all bad guys and gives them a weakness and pet is a hydra 8)

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
khorne wrote:
ashbaer wrote:
The two headed dog was from the Beta Test but it was wiped when they did the beta wipes before the launch. If you are seeing it now, its a staff member.

My best friend has an ortheus (sp?) and she is not a staff member, she is a grandmaster
it a quest to get it at a level 48.

Hero
May 19, 2009
ninjakid1928 wrote:
i saw someone with a woodwalker how do i get that

the woodwalker pet is called a treant and you get it from oakheart in the village of sorrow

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Maryanne20 wrote:
Isn't it three heads not two the level 48 myth pet?

actually maryanne, 3 heads is cerberous, 2 heads is orthrus.
according to greek mythology cerberous guards the underworld. lets people in, but doesn't let them back out. he's the pet of hades, the god of the dead.

very interesting stuff

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
ninjakid1928 wrote:
i saw someone with a woodwalker how do i get that

ninja kid, its not a woodwalker, its called a treant. you get it as a rare drop from oakheart.

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
megantler wrote:

storm-stormzilla
fire-helephant
ice-colossus
death-wraith
myth-orthus
life-satyr

Balance: Hydra :)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
yes i have people its not from the beta its if you reach level forty eight you get a new pet and spell here are the pets and spells you get from each wizard fire you get dragon and helephant pet ice you get ice collusus and ice lord death you get wraith and scarecrow storm you get unknown and storm lord myth you get orthrus and orthrus myth unknown and unknown sorry about myth and storm but i dont think myth has any and storm might only have a spell :)

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Its an orthus you are talking about.They are 2 headed.
Myth wizards only can get it.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
If any of you are myth, look below

To get the pet you have to:

Do a REALLY hard tower with 3 floors ( it is very hard the hardest 3 floors you might ever do )

Get collar

Summon Orthrus

You get the orthrus

If anyone has this quest plz tell me i am gonna need help when i lvl up

-Emily Earthgem lvl 47 Conjurer

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Survivor
Jan 05, 2009
its called an orthrus and unless you are a myth you cant get it you get it a lvl forty eight

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
jrd97 wrote:
Maryanne20 wrote:

ITs two heads. Three heads is cyberius

Ok, so where can you get the three headed dog, cyberius?

Or is that dog not even in the game yet?

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
i saw someone with a red stormzilla does that mean it's a firezilla or something? if so iwant a deathzila or a death hydra

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
ok... so i'm fire level 47 and does anyone know how my quest goes to get a helephant pet and a fire dragon card at level 48? i'm just wondering.. i guess

Oh yeah, poptropican, isn't your username from the original online game poptropica? i just noticed that lol

~Blaze DragonFlame, Level 47 Pyromancer, INTO THE TRADING BUISNESS! Oh YEAH!

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Oh dear has no body listened lol!

Orthrus was a myth spells that myths could only get and orthrus pet was only for myths too!

by the way i am myth and its a lvl 48 quest everyone has there own quest to do on there type of element

Hero
May 02, 2009
Maryanne20 wrote:
jrd97 wrote:
Maryanne20 wrote:

ITs two heads. Three heads is cyberius

Ok, so where can you get the three headed dog, cyberius?

Or is that dog not even in the game yet?

It's not in the game.

It may be in the future, like the special pet for a new school, but who knows, anythings possible.

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
cherrypop456 wrote:
If any of you are myth, look below

To get the pet you have to:

Do a REALLY hard tower with 3 floors ( it is very hard the hardest 3 floors you might ever do )

Get collar

Summon Orthrus

You get the orthrus

If anyone has this quest plz tell me i am gonna need help when i lvl up

-Emily Earthgem lvl 47 Conjurer

I will help you if you have not done it yet because i need to finish it badly

Survivor
May 22, 2009
darkshade5 wrote:
i saw someone with a red stormzilla does that mean it's a firezilla or something? if so iwant a deathzila or a death hydra

there are no deathzillas or death hydras. the flamezilla pet comes from the best buy wizard101 card.