Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unknown pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I have seen people with a two headed dog pet could someone tell me how to get this or what it is?

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
really a two headed dog wow i have not seen it!
but i would sure like to get it
maybe you get it from winning the game? and killing molistare?

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
I have a Snow Serpent looking Pet. is that considered Rare? I have not seen another one? :P

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
the 2 headed dog was orthrus no one knows where to get it yet.

the snow serpent pet is found from the prince in colossus bolv. and yes its considered rare.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
The two headed dog was from the Beta Test but it was wiped when they did the beta wipes before the launch. If you are seeing it now, its a staff member.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
ashbaer wrote:
The two headed dog was from the Beta Test but it was wiped when they did the beta wipes before the launch. If you are seeing it now, its a staff member.

yes same with colluos helephant skeletal and wraith .

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
the two headed pet is called orthus you get it when your level forty eight myth heres a list of what pet pet you get when your level forty eight

storm-stormzilla
fire-helephant
ice-colossus
death-wraith
myth-orthus
life-satyr

Survivor
May 03, 2009
megantler wrote:
the two headed pet is called orthus you get it when your level forty eight myth heres a list of what pet pet you get when your level forty eight

storm-stormzilla
fire-helephant
ice-colossus
death-wraith
myth-orthus
life-satyr
YES!!! I GET A WRAITH!!! But that's like another 35 levels until i get to 48... :(

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Not only do you get what ever pet that matches your school at level 48, you get a new card and the pet itself gives you a card :P

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
Synaru wrote:
Not only do you get what ever pet that matches your school at level 48, you get a new card and the pet itself gives you a card :P

and five plus percent power pips which is really helpful

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Defender
Feb 07, 2009
bjn177 wrote:
But what do I get I am a balence Wizard :?

Balance gets the Power Nova spell and the hydra pet.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
1Sonicboom wrote:

the snow serpent pet is found from the prince in colossus bolv. and yes its considered rare.

This Pet can not be bought it is a Myth School Level 48 spell and quest

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
ashbaer wrote:

My best friend has an ortheus (sp?) and she is not a staff member, she is a grandmaster

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
yes it is the level 48 myth pet! or it was it got removed and now it is (I think) a ( since I cant spell it) a walking bull so id say there old players :(

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
ashe97 wrote:
yes it is the level 48 myth pet! or it was it got removed and now it is (I think) a ( since I cant spell it) a walking bull so id say there old players :(
It's spelled Minotaur 8) 8) 8) 8) :D :-D

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
megantler wrote:

storm-stormzilla
fire-helephant
ice-colossus
death-wraith
myth-orthus
life-satyr

you forgot balance the hydra

Survivor
May 30, 2009
ashbaer wrote:
Cool! One of the people on my friend list has a two headed dog!!!

Survivor
Oct 26, 2008

You where asking about the to headed dog that is an orthrus. The pet is awesome. My grandmaster myth type has the pet. You get it at level 48

Survivor
Oct 26, 2008
Maryanne20 wrote:
Isn't it three heads not two the level 48 myth pet?

ITs two heads. Three heads is cyberius

Hero
May 19, 2009
spongy458 wrote:
ashe97 wrote:
It's spelled Minotaur 8) 8) 8) 8) :D :-D

orthrus is for level 48 myth wizards, the minotaur is a pet drop from youkai in the tree of life

Survivor
May 24, 2009
1Sonicboom wrote:

you get orthrus if your a level forty eighth and you have to be myth