Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unknown pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
poptropican5 wrote:
I have seen people with a two headed dog pet could someone tell me how to get this or what it is?

by the way, to get the pet you need to go to the labyrinth and defeat all the bosses ( i think) and unlock a secret caged door. THEN inside you have to go to a hard tower to get the dog collar and get the pet. as i said, this is only for myth people.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
poptropican5 wrote:
I have seen people with a two headed dog pet could someone tell me how to get this or what it is?

I NO!!!
orthus and gotten from myth only.( I GONNA GET IT! oops off topic.)

gotten the same way you get the real spell: level 48 quest

Explorer
May 04, 2009
Just some info: ABSOLUTELY NO level 48 pet can be bought. If they could it would cost like 150,000 gold, (which is the gold limit for Wizard101, btw.)

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
nutsop wrote:
level forty eight myth heres a list of what pet pet you get when your level forty eight

storm-stormzilla
fire-helephant
ice-colossus
death-wraith
myth-orthus
life-satyr

it's level 42 for stormzilla my sister is a grandmaster but she got it as a level 42
it seems like everybody is forgeting to put balence=hydra.

Survivor
May 13, 2009
nutsop wrote:
the 2 headed dog is orthrus no one knows where to get it yet.

you get it when your a MYTH and have DEFEATED MALISTARE geez
nobody noes that? :x

Sarah Moonglade level 41 diviner

No, you dont need to defeat malistaire to get it, you need to be lvl 48 and myth.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Defender
May 08, 2009
Defender
Mar 06, 2009
Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
earthstryder wrote:
I have a Snow Serpent looking Pet. is that considered Rare? I have not seen another one? :P

Sorry to disappoint you, but, no. The snow serpent is not rare, everyone gets it on a drop when they defeat Prince Gobblestone in Colossus Boulevard.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
The Normal redish to head dog was from the beta and now only staff and members who played the beta have it. And the Blue flame dog is obtained by buying a Gift card and going to the store that has it

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
poptropican5 wrote:
lol that is orthrus the 2 headed dog now WHERE DID YOU GET IT!