Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Way To Learn Spells!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
okay i've had this idea for awhile so you know how you get a card for a new spell but what if you get put in your classroom with a ton of other life students who are npc's so then ur teacher tells you your new spell and tells you what ways to put your wand(ex:up down left right)then you would have to do it against a npc or a practice dummy using arrow keys until you get it three times in a row then you would know how much power to put into the card and so forth any spell that comes from a piece of armor/weapon the power comes from the piece of armor/weapon so then you don't have to worry about it the spells given from quests,the quests gives you the understanding of the power of the spell so that wouldn't be a problem and the initiation quest... or no the enrollment quest (sorry about that lol) the spell is on your level of power since all of those spells are simple traps or stuns.Please tell me what you think and all of the flaws in this idea.I doubt this will be added but who knows :-D

Ethan DarkHeart Level 34 Magus Theurgist
Chase Trollrider Level 23 Balance
See you around! :-D

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Defender
Feb 17, 2009
I actually like this. Maybe with the new world we can learn new spells this way. I am only saying new world because we have a blank spot in the spiral door. Nothing has been said so please don't criticize me or get excited.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
I am sorry I got lost, Let me see if i got this right.

you get a new spell the power is determined by armor/quest/training. the new spell is a stun or trap only,for your class?

does that about sum it up?

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
shaggypig50 wrote:
okay i've had this idea for awhile so you know how you get a card for a new spell but what if you get put in your classroom with a ton of other life students who are npc's so then ur teacher tells you your new spell and tells you what ways to put your wand(ex:up down left right)then you would have to do it against a npc or a practice dummy using arrow keys until you get it three times in a row then you would know how much power to put into the card and so forth any spell that comes from a piece of armor/weapon the power comes from the piece of armor/weapon so then you don't have to worry about it the spells given from quests,the quests gives you the understanding of the power of the spell so that wouldn't be a problem and the initiation quest... or no the enrollment quest (sorry about that lol) the spell is on your level of power since all of those spells are simple traps or stuns.Please tell me what you think and all of the flaws in this idea.I doubt this will be added but who knows :-D

See you around! :-D

Wow, 999 characters in that post and only one comma.

Punctuation aside, I think I like your idea but I'm not sure because I had trouble reading that tsunami of words. You think you should have to do a sort of mini game to learn a spell from a trainer instead of simply pressing the "train" button. If that is the message you were attempting to get across, then I find this idea to be interesting and it should definitely be considered.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
catboy2197 wrote:
shaggypig50 wrote:
okay i've had this idea for awhile so you know how you get a card for a new spell but what if you get put in your classroom with a ton of other life students who are npc's so then ur teacher tells you your new spell and tells you what ways to put your wand(ex:up down left right)then you would have to do it against a npc or a practice dummy using arrow keys until you get it three times in a row then you would know how much power to put into the card and so forth any spell that comes from a piece of armor/weapon the power comes from the piece of armor/weapon so then you don't have to worry about it the spells given from quests,the quests gives you the understanding of the power of the spell so that wouldn't be a problem and the initiation quest... or no the enrollment quest (sorry about that lol) the spell is on your level of power since all of those spells are simple traps or stuns.Please tell me what you think and all of the flaws in this idea.I doubt this will be added but who knows :D

See you around! :D

Wow, 999 characters in that post and only one comma.

Punctuation aside, I think I like your idea but I'm not sure because I had trouble reading that tsunami of words. You think you should have to do a sort of mini game to learn a spell from a trainer instead of simply pressing the "train" button. If that is the message you were attempting to get across, then I find this idea to be interesting and it should definitely be considered.

sorry its a little hard to make it perfect when friends are impatiently waiting for you outside and you have to put that all in . (999 characters! wow! )But basically it would be kind of like a mini game...Well pretty much like that weird pet dancing game in the pet pavilion.The power thing i talked about was to explain how come you would know how to do it with out learning it(example:You get a helephant card from lets say an amulet yet you have never trained in fire.How would you know how to cast it).Sorry it was confusing.I PUT PUNCTUATION IN cheers lol.

Hope you guys like my idea i'll try to explain anything you don't understand if anybody can read my ''tsunami of words''(pretty clever eh?).Anyways...Hopefully i'll see you around in Wizard101

Ethan DarkHeart Level 34 Magus Theurgust (i'm not sure how to spell it :D)

PS i dont mean to offend you when i mentioned about you talking about my punctuation problem